Neurosciences is a train wreck here......

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2017 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more bite the dust in the SE!! I’ve got to get the hell out of here!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Initials?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make that 4 now - jeez!! Who’s next??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the reps in Colorado any good?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad. Allergan was once a company reps aspired to work at. I was proud to sell BTX TX. I guess all good things must come to an end. But the end was years ago. Those were the days.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree....I used to love it here as this used to be one of the premier pharma jobs. Now I absolutely hate this company and all it’s silly games. Everyday is becoming more and more demotivating. As soon as I can find another job I’m out of her too!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mass Exodus this past week?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK has turned this organization into a shit show. All the good people have left from the field and inside. Field talent has left in their own will, directors/managers are just super reps that can’t lead, trainers in marketing roles... Just ridiculous! The blind leading the blind.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true. Rest of the good people are looking to escape. CGRPs are gonna take things from bad to worse, if you think its bad now, just wait.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really believe it's JK fault? Or above telling him what to do....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang AGN you stock is in the shitter and you have overpaid worthless reps in GA, CO, AZ and other places. You are overpaying them to sit home and watch Jerry Springer. Total deadweight. Cut your bloated, overpaid and worthless sales force
    Get that stock back up
    Help a brother out, Brent

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a worthless manager in Florida!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone who is interviewing for a neuro specialty position, could you tell me exactly what is going on here? Is it a product problem, management problem, both?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro Botox?
    Great product great sell
    Getting pharma-ized due to takeover & Forest Mgmt at the top, (sh*t flows south)
    If u need the BnB experience, it's a resume builder
    Some great mgrs, some not
    Good luck

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just interviewed for a CNS neuro position. Base salary is extremely low at $75k. That’s a primary care salary! Can’t be a good sign or reflection of the company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like CNS pharma, not NSS Botox T?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNS is basically primary care & isn’t part of the Neurosciences or Neuro/Uro division, you have to sell Botox to expect any real $ here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a ruling on Namenda XR going generic today or not?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would walk away from anything less than 110. That is what they some useless reps are getting

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well who else is “robbing Peter to pay Paul” at the end of the year by asking their accounts to buy more Botox now - including January’s sales - in order to try and meet year end goal? God I hate what I have to do to try and make a decent bonus here in neuro sales. This place is a JOKE!,