Neurosciences is a train wreck here......

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2017 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total very part timers in those places. Everyone knows it except their clueless managers

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”Jimmy, you’re fired” - The Donald

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the turnover rate in this division? Position open in my area

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VERY VERY high. About 3% have 10 years or more.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company can’t keep anyone. Tenured reps are all getting out. If you have any experience at all, I guarantee it will be more than your counterparts combined. Entry level company = lots of turnover

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turn over rate is high due to micromanagers who choose not to lead constructively. An effective manager is someone who is secure enough to elevate. Lazy = fear-based management = word gets out and we lose good reps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO! Super high turn over rate is also due to incredibly insecure RDs that try to motivate with fear and are drawn to hiring DMs that will do the same/do their dirty work for them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds about right. Could care less about retaining good people. Everyone is out for themselves. Just sent out another culture survey to pretend that they are listening.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone with any sales talent or transferable skills has already left this division

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. My manager doesn’t know the. Usiness. None of the home office are qualified to be in their roles. Good thing JW left, that was a disaster. Our meetings have become free for all wastes of time. Just leave me alone and let me sell.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership lost appreciation for the experienced and tenured reps and their contributions. They would rather promote some newly hired rep into a position after a only being at Allergan a year than to look at someone who has 8-10 years in Neuroscience, a constant performer and an expert in therapeutic botulinum. Leadership labels reps unfairly and because of those labels, they pass over tenure for the newby who probably was pushed out his or her last company! That’s why some of these managers suck, that’s why some of the trainers suck.... and that’s why GOOD PEOPLE LEAVE. Leaving Allergan was the best decision I ever made because I am presidents club with my new company and appreciated for my knowledge and tenure in the industry. I no longer have to work for a manager who discriminated against me because I was female and had no respect for me because I am a strong woman. Leadership and many managers pushed out so much impressive talent. This place is toxic. Now, I can thank that bible bumper, sexist, narcissistic, former manager of mine for debating me continuously and making every interaction unbearable. I am finally in a great place. I wish I knew back then how green the grass was on the other side. But I am never looking back. Your loss.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said - anyone with any tenure has finally figured it out in my region. We are all leaving/have left. The grass is SO much greener on the other side.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Train wreck indeed. And it keeps getting worse. My manager is a robot that pushes whatever Kline says & he has no respect for the reps. We are tenured specialty reps that are being treated & micromanaged like primary care reps. I thought after a little love at the NSM the tide might possibly be changing but it’s the same old BS. They think big salaries will keep people here but there are big salaries elsewhere without all of the ridiculousness! Time to go where you can be treated like an adult.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop bitching & leave like everyone else has done that had any real talent!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its been a nightmare every since the real Allergan was bought out by the idiot squad. An awesome company was ruined. Great product, but now a horrible culture that makes anyone who has options leave.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how this younger generation’s advice is to “just leave”. It’s not that simple when you’ve built up your territory, have solid relationships, & love your day-to-day job all while making a great salary. It sucks to have to change jobs because of the moronic culture that’s screwed up a good thing. It’s a pain in the ass changing jobs & not ideal for those of us that don’t just throw in the towel when times get tough. I’ll bet you go through husbands or wives too

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps in CO, TX and AZ don’t work or leave their homes. Who you foolin?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are tired of your finger pointing at these reps. Who are you "foolin?" Willing to bet you are a sorry and disgruntled rep that didn't get the job. Go away.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is that you’re crippled by fear & have no confidence in yourself to leave your comfort zone.