Nevro Hiring

Discussion in 'Nevro' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2015 at 12:07 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVRO closed at $94+ today. If you haven't experienced the pain yet, you will!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all hype! Easy come, easy go. The big 3 companies have the most experience in the market, best relationships and sales leadership. Nevro is just a fad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha.. Fad.... Hahaha! You must be a rookie and believe the Mgmt narrative! In 6mos you'll be on a PIP!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prefer to be on a PIP as compared to the "Nevro Ambush". Understand Nevro management doesn't even k ow how to write a PIP. But who needs people or PIPS when you have the best technology in the business!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nevro has made your "best technology in the business", obsolete. MDT could have purchased Spinal Modulation for DRG stim but you were late to the party, as usual. Now you lose, low-back/legs and foot/knee/groin. Good luck selling DBS, you have no where to go but down.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you MUST be a CS!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL ok, there's humor in this. I can name three people at Nevro right now that were on PIPS themselves. All in prior management positions before coming over. So, they DO know how to construct one!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, its happening and at the expense of the big three. Nevro rules the roost and is the only thing my docs are talking about right now. Of course there are holdouts that have long withstanding relationships with SJM, MDT and BSC, but most others are starting to trial to satisfy their curiosity. The other two newbies (SW and Nuvectra) are SCS wannabe's that have nothing much to offer and little hope of winning any support from the SCS target market

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior level management stand to make a killing when the dust settles. Everyone field based will do well for themselves but not retiring anytime soon. What will they all do when Medtronic acquires them? Enjoy the ride while it lasts. You know what they say about all good things............

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mdt had a shot at Nevro early and every day that goes by now makes it more and more painful to buy. But buy they must... Reps are going to suffer until they pull the trigger.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't MDT get in on this early? I thought they had. I think I also read somewhere that MDT was close in releasing their own HF system. Nevro does appear to be the cat's meow right now. Clearly has the interest of my docs and despite not all using it yet, they have asked about it and are planning on trialing it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard Stryker is looking to get into scs and purchase nevro

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to see them doing it. Way more likely to buy Nuvectra. Stryker loves "me too" products they can buy cheaply. Nevro is the opposite.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuvectra is not going to be a player. It has two significant relationships it will leverage, but the technology play is third rate. We all know who the two are, and they are not enough to to make a dent in the overall scheme of things. Nevro is going to run the show and will be the hype leader right now due to their platforms unique offering. I think they are going to unseat a lot of SJM and MDT diehards!!! Good luck all!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nevro 2yr data in... bad news for the competition. Say bye bye to your solid relationships!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The party is just getting started for the Nevro team. This puts the ball across the line and they are teeing it up for the extra point. Does anyone else have a HF platform under development?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

problem is all the HF patents and clinical data, not the technology. Most of the ASICs in the major player's cans are probably already capable of HF, they just can't turn it on because of patents.

http://www.nevro.com/English/Patents/default.aspx

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the data is compelling and that's great for patients but unfortunately if your the rep, things are going continue to get worse. Promises being broken and numbers changing. I love the technology more than I love the way this circus is being run

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we all act like we've seen this before!

A new company with seemingly new great technology disrupts the segment/ hires a huge crowd of competing reps to use relationships to establish the business/ ramps up market share while the tech is still patent protected/ said company puts puts itself on the chopping block behind closed doors b/c everyone has a price/ starts to undercut, raises quota to unreachable marks and force reps to leave/ they do this while holding on to market share and lowering payroll to look better on the books while shopping the company/ company sells and most of the sales force is let go because buyer doesn't need 2 reps doing what 1 can do and they are already HR ready.

Please fill in the gaps, I'm sure I skipped over a few corporate "screw the rep" steps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, too true.