Nevro

Discussion in 'Nevro' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:46 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ask you how does he keep his job with such profound failures?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question for anyone who thinks they have an answer:
    Why have I consistently heard Nevro's trial result are quite good but many patients don't get the same pain relief with their permanent implants? Thanks in advance

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’ve spent anytime in the scs world, you would realize that your observation holds true with Stjude, Mdt and Boston, troll,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash-for whatever reasons,Nevro outcomes are NOT superior in the larger world outside the FDA. And your NVRO stock...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rami sucks so bad on todays earning call, it is like a bad infomercial and he is comfortable lying

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers don’t lie, Nevro had an outstanding Qtr in spite of personal turnover. The other players in the scs space WISH they could mirror the gains. I’m in a BUY mood....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks midget but your wrong yet again, the fact guidance was lowered so significantly demonstrates lack of confidence in how the company is being managed.

Nevro was expected to post a loss of $0.34 per share when it actually produced a loss of $0.59, delivering a surprise of -73.53% which is why you are being downgraded.

So your quarter is NOT a great quarter but a highly troubling quarter for investors.

Over the last four quarters, the company has surpassed consensus EPS estimates just once and for a “high growth company” that is considered poor performance.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything Nevro has accomplished, since day one, has been in spite of personnel turnover. Hubris and autocratic leadership continue to hold Nevro back, and the window of new-tech hype is closing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks but you didn't answer my question. Why do you think this is...?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obvious to anyone who has been out of neuromodulation long enough for the kool-aid to have dissipated: trials are too short to be meaningful, patient is often doped up during it, reported relief from trial is goosed by the rep and laced with 'hopium.' Plenty of people get real relief, but they're just lucky.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White men need not apply.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can it be no one has commented on Nevro for a year now!?!?!

Is this company that boring?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the gossips left with Keith and Niamh. Everyone still here is too busy working. I’ll give you something to talk about, though:

Nevro has acquired Vyrsa.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going on NC? Heard they finally got rid of that idiot DS. I’m sure his little crony is still around.