New Approval Date

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2023 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider here they are now looking at August launch date!!! This is why they are backing up start dates.
    Run!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My start date was confirmed today as 4/3. Thanks for the info

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a slow motion train wreck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of haters on here is insane. Those that know have gotten their package and start date. Yes it’s 4/3. Tax paperwork done along with all the other in onboarding. Get a life people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the post above! You lying bastard…you didn’t get the job! Let me shut everyone’s ass up that claim they got the job…share your name and display your job offer…I thought so! Full of shit aren’t you?! Crickets……

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All 2 people? You’re full of shit. Nothing is on schedule, and good luck with that start date in 2 weeks with 2 people. Liar

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes a complete liar, what a dispacible human being. This place is a complete disaster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Jeff, go fuck yourself

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually quite fast

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds as if I am one of the very few that did get an offer. I am in Michigan, and have decide I am not going to move forward with this position. Based on all the things I have read, I know this is not the type of organization I can have any faith in and have no desire to be aligned with. Best of luck to all. This is a waste of our career years, move on people, forget about these fools.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very smart move. Best of luck to you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto Pharma

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This site is ridiculous. I accepted and can’t wait to start. Been in cardio for years and my hcps are excited. 2 weeks from now YES

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean by using the term “Ghetto”?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uh oh, someone is offended!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ghetto as in ghetto not difficult to understand
    dont be “outraged"