NEW BUSINESS UNIT - DM & rep positions

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2018 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On your company careers page is a posting for new specialty reps various locations.

I'm a seasoned Psych rep and my manager and I are getting recruited to interview.

Just curious on who you guys are in psych?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new schizophrenic drug waiting for approval. All new business unit -completely separate from the addiction business unit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that the current sales force was not told.

I'm applying.
    None on the BI front for me so either I'm canned or somehow I can make quick friends with GT and MJ.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They announced this months ago....to entire Co.... in e/m

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did anoounce it a while back on email but the current leadership are only talking to the CL’s with extensive neuro backgrounds about a potential crossover move. And it’s a lateral move so no change in salary

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious that if u fall in the middle to back of ranking you will not get a sniff.
    If they were smart (oxymoron) - cause the SLT is ineffective - they would just give us another product to sell.

My territory is has a huge amount of business but the cash environment is too lucrative to give it up and go to the shot.
    Also adding injections is a cost liability and my docs are in this game as a profit making center. It's been like that for years.

The new business unit has a small amount of targets. Most of us would probably have only a few mental health clinics.

But go ahead boys in charge and cherry pick because it makes the most sense to spend more money on a new sales force.

It's gonna take 2-3 years before Sub Block Aid sales take off.
    How can the company justify having sales reps with no sales.

Most that work here will be a deer in headlights when the cuts begin.
    I guarantee a relaunch soon because half of us will have very few orders.

On the other hand it's about helping patients. Yeah right?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new position sounds refreshing - only at another company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s take a logical look at this situation. Sublocade has a higher profit margin than Film, especially in the current market. Film margins are thin bc of generic competition. It wont take as much volume to make Sublocade profitable. The company is on solid financial footing. There are issues with the launch but its very early and people on here seem to think they can predict the future, as they did many times in the past. Subutex went generic and OH MY GOD LAYOFFS!!!! Wrong. Suboxone tab went generic and OH MY GOD LAYOFFS!!! Still wrong. Film loses court decision and OH MY GOD LAYOFFS!!! Do you see a pattern here? If the marching band to nowhere that is this launch can somehow get fixed, we will be fine. As for doctors and their profits? Once they see what they can potentially make on the injectable, they will also be on board. The smart ones see this already. Most of mine are sold, its the BI screwups and simliar crap holding them back. But the elimination of the problem patients, diversion, etc along with a nice reimbursement?? No brainer.

Cuts won’t happen unless the absolute bottom drops out bc there are only 200 of us, not 2,000. Big pharma would have 3-5 reps in some of our territories. We once got a trip to Rome for selling $300 million, at nearly the size we are now.
    So everyone take a deep breath, and R-E-L-A-X. If we’re still having these issues in a year then I’d be concerned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone in NA leadership had a clue they’d reverse this set up. Bring GT over to the sublocade/suboxone side to straighten some shit out. He’s the only one I met in leadership that seems to have a clue. Oh and guess what, he’s from big pharma imagine that! Give the rejects, ML, V, and the BDs the psych drug. At least when they screw that up the impact $ will be minimal compared to what path they are on now with the blockbuster. I’m a low level CL and figured that problem out. We got the wrong generals leading this army

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously- could not agree more with everything in this post.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow finally someone on here said something that makes some sense. Low level CL - you need promoted

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean physicians can make a lot of money off of the injectable? The buy and bill is not giving them an extra cent. Just more work and they have to pay for the drug up-front. Given there is little coverage at this point, how would they recoup the money?????

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently they think those procedure billing codes will make them richer

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants GT. ML rocking it....he’ll get us there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was speaking to one of our famous medical people last night at the party. They mentioned the recent push for marijuana to be approved for opioid use disorder. Y’all realize when this happens it’s game over. These drug addicts will love that new treatment lol. What a crazy world this is becoming

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM positions posted today for GT/MJ unit...

Title: Behavioral Health Area Manager

Reports To: Head of Sales, Behavioral Health Business Unit

Location: Varying locations across the USA including but not limited to

West Coast North -JL

West Coast South - JP

Heartland & South - MS

Midwest West - MC

Midwest East - JS

Mid-Atlantic/PA & Eastern Ohio - JB

Northeast - JH

Southeast - MB

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very unlikely

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where is Joe H going? Heard at the meeting a new future endeavor?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U mean going to jail for setting docs up as pill mills

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe and Fran both have backgrounds including Purdue. What do you expect?