New car choices

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2011 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my f$^#$%^%g god!!!! have you looked at the employment situation lately? 50k reps out of work. You aren't still at Shionogi cuz you are special. You are still here cuz your divisions still had products, such as they are, to sell. You can be replaced easily so keep your head down and enjoy your paycheck, your benefits, and your incredibly cheap car.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINALLY! Someone who realizes how fortunate we are to have jobs right now! These ungrateful, immature idiots who complain about car choices should go find another job - there are lots of people who would gladly "choose" from a Fusion or Compass as a FREE CAR! Wake up people- a free car is a free car.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't think very highly of yourself, do you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're just not whiny little bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone ordered their new car yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more! It is just amazing to me how people whine about the stupidest things!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got my cherokee today.......loving the leather and wood grain

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are all going on about cars when some people have lost jobs, really?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your partner (s) and go at it with the back seat down. You will have fun -- the shocks are amazing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a DM bragging

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! It's still there. More choices coming too. (yes reps will ultimately have 3-4 vehicle choices)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, guys - it is not the size or the make of the car that matters. It is what you can do in the back seat. As long as you have leather and the appropriate protections you are fine. The experienced rep will know how to manuever in it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i prefer rubber seats to leather, that way i use my car wash allowance to power wash the back seat and floor mats

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Prefer to use rubber as well - but on the front seat. With the numbers of passengers and use, it is better to be safe.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the current car choices for field reps?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are going to base your decision about taking the job on the car choices, you shouldn't take the job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn't say they were going to take the job based on car choices fuck face. It's a very reasonable and understandable question for one to ask.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are replacing a rep, you will get what they had. It could be any one of a number of vehicles still being driven from the old fleet (Compass, Patriot, Fusion). The new vehicle choices are a Prius Hatchback and a Subaru Forester. Hope that helps.