New cell phone policy!

Discussion in 'PAML/Paclab' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2015 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly can not believe the new HR policy that just came down, can they really check our personal cell phones anytime they want? Is this above-board, legal? I don't think Law Enforcement can even do this without a warrant.

This company is getting out of control. We are not their slaves, or indentured servants; we are paid for services rendered (sales, phlebotomy, logistics, IT, and so on) PAML human resources should be ashamed of this. I mean really, what are they afraid of...? That maybe this whole Labcorp sale isn't the big secret they hoped it would be? Or maybe the SMT's big payout at the end is threated every time someone speaks out.

SHAME ON YOU PAML, SHAME INDEED!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard of this. It was probably in one of the multitudes of daily emails I get but am unable to read due to workload and time restrictions. Please elaborate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are on the right path when you question PAML's ethics. "Is this above-board, legal? No. It's not legal. But since when has PAML been interested in doing things above board and legal? Bullying anyone and everyone they can is PAML's new business motto.

Just keep looking for other work before your soul has been completely consumed by PAML.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please.....They will only check your phone if it is owned by them. Get a life and find something better to complain about......like your new postition at LabCorp....if you still have a job when they buy you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any date set for the alleged sale of PAML to another lab? I have asked some mid-management if we're being sold time and time again but am always told it's not true. Not sure if they don't know or are just very good at lying to my face.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're really good at lying to your face.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

give the sale some time. LCA has to make sure they have access to all of PAML's/Jv's agreements. The sale is happening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, mid-management has no clue either. No one tells anyone anything.