New CEO = Layoffs for reps

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New CEO.....layoffs are coming! Sell off of key assets will happen! Get ready for announcmemt once in place. New CEO being brought on to cut the company up and SAVE SHARE HOLDERS MONEY! Reps are last and first to GO!!! Get resumes ready...it will
    be quiet for a time then it will happen fast as if senior mgt had no idea as reps are sent out to the unemployment pasture!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New CEO said no layoffs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The spin doctors are working to make us feel good about this. Should we be happy?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets take a poll: answer happy or scared on following thread.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

scared

CEO's don't answer to Reps but to shareholders. Doesn't matter what we are told right now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They never tell us the truth until they have to

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in little fishyfishy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ol trout lips is a physical and mental midget

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck here! Glad to get rid of this moron! First thing he did was to fire 20% of the entire company!!!! He jacks up the stock rice with layoffs, then bolts! He got pissed that he didn't get the CEO job at Novo and then went down the street to Lundbeck. Did nothing for us the whole 2 1/2 years he was here! hell, he was to sorry to make the trip to meet his new salesforce at 2 national meetings!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More heads are gonna roll in respiratory than your favorite Games of Thrones episode.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we don't have a CEO it's a horrible sign and the future is bleak. When we get one, it's bleaker and we're all getting laid off. Let's just wait and take a breath for a minute. Yes, some things will change like all of Womens Health will be sold as per the announcement today and it will continue to be divested around the world. EU Oncology will be sold, but unless they're going to sell Respiratory altogether we're already pretty slim and its highly doubtful they'll cut anymore. It's possible that having a CEO that actually has a pharma background will be a good thing and add to our security and profitability as a company and individually. If layoffs will happen they will happen quickly as he clearly has a definitive plan that was shared with the board. I know I'm going to get attacked unmercifully with this post but just take it for what it's worth and make up your own mind.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for dropping in fish, don't you have better things to do? Hand up the skirt in Napa

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or perhaps you could all be getting our resumes updated and sent out for interviews just in case.....what do you have to lose? A little additional time which you can bill Tva for. Bahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pop quiz: how many of you are putting in 8 hour days? I put in my hour for the day so I am satisfied, thanks TR!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks Brenda for checking in.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, I work a bit most mornings and get some sigs. Then a nice lunch (usually spiffed by restaurant I use for catering). Park my car at large medical complex and then Uber to the golf course or my girlfriend's house. The work in the morning is getting laborious, however, due to the ineptitude of this company. Might as well have some fun while we are circling the drain.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to be motivated to put in a full day when your AD is out golfing all day or watching golf on the tele except for of course when he is being deposed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well done! I was thinking he same by parking the car but how do you get the calls entered during the rest of the afternoon? I'm usually at the gym w my iPad entering no sig calls but I am open to any new ideas or techniques.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make sure your mobile iron app has location services turned off: I typically get a signature before 9, head out to the driving range or an early movie. Grab a bite then make sure I get a sig around 4: all in all, about 45 min of work per day. I'm going to ride this wagon until the wheels fall off.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Driving range? I'd say watch out you don't run into a fishy fishy there. But then I remembered a man of his stature only has access to Miniature golf.