New CEO = Layoffs for reps

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Some breathing room has been created for TEVA now that temporary selling pressure has been removed and that one major problem -- not having a CEO -- has been solved. I believe that September will be a positive month for the share price, and thus shareholders. The main focus will be how fast the company can deleverage. The company will need to divest some $2 billion in assets, and probably even more as these divestitures will likely decrease EBITDA levels. The divestitures are in addition to cost-cutting efforts, and around $800 million generated from cutting the dividend."

Has anyone ever heard the phrase "cost-cutting" before? Hmmmmm I wonder what that entails........

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw him the other day putting into the windmill on the kiddie course. Must have been relieving some stress from his depositions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, just forge a squiggly line through the signature window. I only get a few real sigs a week so I don't feel completely guilty.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just get transferred over here to the
    S. Cal region. We don't even feel the need to get one signature. There is no need to CYA in my region as the manager is MIA and works even less then us.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• The new CEO, Kare Schultz, has extensive experience in restructuring and battling price erosion.
    • At his former company, Lundbeck, Schultz was hired to do the exact same thing and succeeded. The stock has now more than doubled.
    • His go to strategy is "layoffs". He had a sales force reduction layoff plan in his hand during his interviews.
    Make your own conclusions what's going to happen. Think for your self and use your critical thinking skills. Don't let senior management tell you what to think and lead you like blind sheep.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Donyoumthink the new CEO will also analyze a directors performance as well?
    For example if a SD's field team has failed miserably launch after launch how do you think the SD will be viewed?
    If a SD shows no managerial courage in addressing unethical managers on their team which costs The company $ from lawsuits, how do you think they will
    Be viewed?
    If a SD has no respect among his field team, how do you think that will be viewed?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO YOUNGSTOWN COMMINITY COLLEGE !!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you give reps a bad name. Just go out and do your job, it really isn't that hard. Yes, the future is uncertain but trying to work the system will get you eventually. I hope sooner than later.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will get you sooner than later? Haha Not in this division that is run by a "Youngstown" native (nuff said there)
    You have amanager who has numerous lawsuits against them and nothing happens. You have a manager who never works in the field and their team is last in the Nation launch after launch and nothing happens.
    Don't hold your breath unless you have fish breath or BOBL breath.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Buckeyes !!!
    SMH ...... losers!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave the weight watcher Harley riding 60 year old along.
    He'll be gone soon enough now that MS Isn't here to protect him anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma reps? Bad name you say? Get over yourself, management.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOVE IT!!!!! SPOT ON!
    A day in the life for RMs under corny Carney leadership--meet at 10:00, break for lunch at 11:45, make one call after lunch, head home for the day.
    ADs never leave the house

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

* Unless the AD has multiple sexual misconduct lawsuits. AD will need to leave the house for depositions only.

Here fishy fishy
    Here fishy fishy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biologics team is the future and will save TR and If you can move over to the cinqair team you will be safe. Strong pipeline and will have sub cut soon but for the core team the future doesn't look good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point....I stand corrected !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr. Carney for three culture of lack of oversight you have created and allowed within your sales organization. Because of this lack of oversight, I was able to take my girlfriend to Hawaii for 10 days and I didn't have to use any of my time off!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not management. A rep who has integrity, which you obviously lack. This is not a hard gig, how lazy of a piece of crap rep do you have to be to try and work the system like this?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, my hat is off to you my friend, 10 days!! My best run was 5 days on a fishing trip to Canada. I was doing all non sig calls w my mobile iron turned off. Nonetheless, you have inspired me and next month I will set my goal for 13 days!!!! Thanks my friend

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should create a bit of time in your day to search out new opportunities and less preaching about your integrity because this gig
    is about over.