New CEO

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2011 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJO is getting a great CEO in Mike Mogul, congratulations !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mogul is the man. djo is lucky to have him

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope the first thing he does is replace that mental and physical midget, Rob Cripe!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Mark Holman ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andrew Holman will probably be the first exec axed under Mike.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't make me laugh. Mogul is the nephew of John Brown (previous Chairman and CEO for many many years). "Uncle John"made sure that he was taken care of while he was there.
    We will see how well he does with this POS company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on Wall Street is that Blackstone will roll DJO into Biomet. What then? Biomet already has a very strong distributor based sales force.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think he will be the first one axed? Not that I disagree but why do you think?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the new CEO is very good to sales people. I hope he brings the Stryker attitude towards it's sales people with him and he gets this thing turned around and heading back in the right direction.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at DJO's sales and marketing since he came on board. They made their numbers by buying companies that added to the bottom line, not by growing sales. How long can that leveraged M&A continue? And does the new CEO want an EVP with Holman's baggage?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many people use family connections to get started but it seems like Mogul has done pretty well for himself since Brown's retirement.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is his baggage I have heRd rumors but what is the truth?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use the Google, plenty out there from his S&N days.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will be the new CEO's first big move? Re-organize, clean house, what would you like to see the new CEO do first?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker attitude is a "good" thing????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People want to work for Stryker who wants to go to work for DJO except people trying to get in to medical sales.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worked under Cripe at SNN, his nickname was the anticripe. he was not well thought of

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it doesn't appear that any of holmans cronies from smith and nephew are worth a damn. It seems like all these people just collect nice salaries and lead DJO nowhere. Looks like ossur is stealing market share from all DJO divisions!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was wrong. Cripe was axed first, then Holman.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crips was axed?