New CEO

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor guy. Imagining the intros to the sad sack executives we have. “I worked with Pete at Matria”, “I worked with Pete at Healthdyne”, “I worked with Pete at Matria and Healthdyne”.
    “After Suraj got fired at Northland for questioning Pete I took over and wrote a glowing review so Pete eventually hired me here.”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whst is the status of the claw backs ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you play David Coles’s message backwards it says “MiMedx is fuked”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most likely you are correct. I have heard of antics these people have done that is both comical and shocking such as using more than needed and telling reps to sell on the spread.
    Lie cheat and steal!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone would have to be a complete idiot or in on all the past crap if they don’t vote to get the board nominees on the board. Take the company in the right direction and get rid of this little midget and his associates!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Votes Pete knows he can count on so far:

Brenda, Margaret, Diaz and Lilly

8. ....

.... new user

VA..... what the heck is going on here...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Pete gets voted back on to the BOD, at least the authorities will now where to locate him when he is indicted

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couple Q's

1. why do shorts think we care about Pete?

2. why do shorts suck at comedy?

3. does mike think he's fooling anyone 'coaching' people anonymously on twitter?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better care about Pete and what crimes he committed at MiMedx. It directly affects the company going forward.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, we don't care. DOJ is not going to crush a company based on a few hardly egregious acts by some old, senile man. And it's already taken effect. We have a growing compliance dept thanks to 'the tone at the top'

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet your General Counsel - Lexi is still there

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Is that the new short thesis?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the former non CPA, CFO of MiMedx , Mr Senken, cooperating with the feds?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just voted and submitted to keep Pete out of this company! Now maybe the new board once in place will clean up and salvage the other responsible people like the AVPs and RSDs that contributed. What say you Texas group and Ricky P along with good ole Joe Panther. Maybe these people can open up a clown college

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete’s dramatic fall has been fast and completely justified. His feeble attempt to regain a board seat is sad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's worse are these idiot legacy investors who think Pete is the savior. Not that I think he'll be back, but it's game over if enough dumb people vote white.

Dear Pete:

Go away.

Love,
    Literally every current employee

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets not forget his minions that actively participated in the lying, using, and spying to continually save themselves - BT, DD, CC, MC, and Thorton plus don't forget Lexi is still there. they ALL deserve what is coming just as much as Pete

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Hopefully these scumbags will receive both criminal and civil penalties