New CEO

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully today the election will change the fate of Mimedx! Now it’s time to get rid of the other people involved in the tactics that led to the issues. There are numerous AVPs and RSD’s that still do whatever they want and it’s time to change.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As well as former AVPs and RSDs that are trying to be slick and keep low in other depts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that Pete has been soundly defeated by shareholders, let the clawbacks, indictments and civil charges begin!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Ricky P is well liked and respected, so I hope that he is part of the solution moving forward. Pete was an exceptional leader who fell on some hard times, so I think we all agree it is time to move on. Look for some really good changes at the end of Q3 start of Q4. This will again be the place to be!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully yes things get better for the good employees that are still stuck there. But there are some still that need to go - LH anyone and several AVPs. And PULEASZE Pete was not an "exceptional leader" that "fell on hard times" unless you count malfeasance, bullying, lying, taping his own employees without their consent, his allowing sexual harassment and being a joke to everyone who actually had to do real business with him including in his previous businesses. And those are just what's already public.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Ricky. Great points

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a lot of poor performers dont like the AVP's and I get it. They are not very good at what they do and want to blame others. We are on the right track and the dead weight needs to be removed. You are on notice!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ur a avp cuz you too munipilated performance and sales with chan stffng, then wrongfully terminated many to cover it up.
    Yur so good but I dont respect you so you are on notice. If you didn’t do this things would be better

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like sales aren’t too good over there. Oh I miss the the “shoe box deliveries” That made many AVP’s look good

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, Ricky is a hunter and is not liked by some sales reps that are considered dead weight. Pete did a really good job and was respected by the top sales people and performers. He was not like by ex employees that were fired or quit under pressure. I am very excited like most of the sales team, about the future of our business. I am also glad they will be cutting the poor perfomers!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, they fired the # 1 sales rep because he exposed Pete. Ricky is a POS who goes back to ABH, the largest Fraud in Medical Sales History!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rape

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More BS from an ex employee. Ricky is a hunter and good at his job, the so called number one sales rep was a well known fraud. Pete at least understood the business. This was not the job for you and I am glad that you are no longer in the business

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly is Ricky’s job, and what is he so good at? His side gig? PODs? Paying VA docs? Having a credit card on file at a local restaurant so that he can bribe docs with dinners?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete did an excellent job of driving the stock and reputation of Mimedx down. But then I'm sure you were one of his minions and still singing his praises despite these occurrences

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So was Ricky great when he carried out Pete’s misdeeds or is he great now that MiMedx is supposedly not committing crimes anymore?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a twirp! Napoleon complex 100%.