New CEO

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Landry is a good guy and was in mine to be CEO. The company is changing course with board and he’s out. That’s all. Nothing to read into his departure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Petit, Taylor, Dean, Cashman, Carlton, Senken,
    Landry- all fired- Did I miss anyone?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha really? That's amazing. Only thing better would be if it was a "reply all" with Cohodes on it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Planning to go out and sell some Amniofix today. Can I still use the Primer?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The primer can only be use with the 5th fastest growing handout...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aguiliar resigns!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Injections significantly delayed because study site providers indicted and support from hospitals due to market news. Adding sites and patients is more bullshit. Basically starting studies over. That’s ok because we’re making bumpers with grafts, NOT!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Lilly still here?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lily bragged that he was here for global usage. He’s a tool and can’t help and hasn’t.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lily is good at intimidating girls

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update on the stock clawbacks from “fired for cause” executives Petit, Senken and Taylor?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially the ones that screw up wet dreams and use their boobs to get business. So he says

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So creepy Lilly is out! Heard he will be working on Joe Biden’s campaign

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn. Trimming the fat. Never understood why we needed separate roles for Lilly and Andolino.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly was a front for a “global expansion”, another Pete trick.
    You need 2 AVPs max now for country. The sales have slumped and there’s a mass labor reduction occurring that is not being formally announced. Who cares about past financials. What’s going to matter is that sales are what they are today. I just don’t want to work for and move forward with my AVP who knew what was going on and lied to me. Now the truth is out and I don’t respect him.