New Cfo

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2020 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got the email about the new CFO starting this month. Jeff Cappello assisting in transition. Wonder what changes we will start to see

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than that.... I wonder why he left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Biogen is cooking the books

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kind of scary. Executive departures. First Mike Ehlers

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also the PO&T guy and Carmen a few months before Mike. I think there are only 2 left from the Scangos days, and onto person #2 for More than a few of the executive roles under the current Administration in charge

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And good luck with Benz, the new site ops manager. He left Genentech "suddenly" because he was about to get canned for his antics with employees, with at least one formal HR complaint from a high-level manager. In his brief time at their VV site, he managed to all but kill the culture and forced out several of the problem solvers on site so he could hire new engineers fresh out of school with little or no experience.
    Whatever happiness you have working here, kiss it goodbye. Changes are a-comin!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expect a lot of changes. Ask yourself why 9 direct reports to Michel left since mid 2017. Plus 2 CoS and 2 Admins. Don't believe the nice stories they publish. There is a lot more into it.