New Co Car Policy

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Dec 19, 2016 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now my wife cannot drive the co vehicle. I have to buy another car so that if I have to drive more than 250 mile from home cant take the car. if I have to use my wifes car she cannot use mine. I thought that is what we paid the bi-weekly fee for the ability to drive the car for personal use. This is rediculous.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the new policy? Is this for all of sales or just certain sales forces?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My heart bleeds for you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you shouldn't have gone into marketing then you little bitch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The writing on the wall could not be more clear. New company car policy reduces expenses in several ways:
    - if spouse can't drive, then only one person is insured on the car and it's much cheaper
    - if you can't drive company car on vacation over 250 miles from home, then much less gas used for
    personal pleasure

This is so different than any other pharma or device company car policy, so why would Joe A. risk upsetting his entire sales force? BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO SELL THE COMPANY!! Isn't it obvious? This move gives Baxter a quick earnings boost by lowering a big expense. So what if the sales force is pissed, Joe will pocket his millions and move on and let the acquiring company deal with the fallout.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...that is my thought too....sell company and move on...guy is a locust. Non Americans shouldn't be at the helm of American companies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's just about the dumbest comment I've ever heard. You probably voted for Trump. Nationality has absolutely nothing to do with selling the company off.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure they should. You dumbasses couldn't manage your way out of a wet paper bag. US / Global is always slowing us down "out here in the colonies" with your backwards thinking, hand holding and endless meetings about nothing. Besides, most of histories biggest corporate crooks have been yanks.

Suck it up princess. Joe is great. Get on board, or GTFO.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this thread was about the new company vehicle policy.

Please start a new thread called "Why have all the GBU's been re-named?"

Thanks
    Joe

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This new policy is kind of discriminatory. There are a lot of single reps in the field (particularly divorced females). A single rep only has one car typically - their company car. Are these reps now supposed to buy a new car so that they are able to drive on a vacation or drive home to see their family it it's over 250 miles? This new policy takes money out of a rep's pocket and puts it into Baxter's pocket. At the very least, Baxter should stop taking money out of sales rep paychecks every month for personal use of company vehicle. If a rep pays Baxter for personal use, there should be no restrictions.

A married rep with a family will typically have 2 cars, so they can just take the spouse's car for the family vacation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the little magnets I received attach to my company car ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

booh hoo

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is wrong.....as they try to justify that this is to match industry std, I cannot find any other co that has this new bs for a policy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Log on to the new Beacon app - then everything will make sense

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the Games Begin......forge that we have issues lets play a game

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand that a company car is standard for this industry- and a great benefit for sure. Be grateful for what you have... the fact that you work from home, make good money, while probably not even putting in a full weeks work! Many of your corporate support staff that break their backs daily to fulfill your promises are no longer employed. If you think service to your accounts is suffering now, you ain't seen nothing yet. Manufacturing, Customer service, and supply chain got hit yet again, and is down to bare bones. Complain all you want, but you don't appreciate what you have till it's gone....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question, so what happens if you drive over the 250 personal miles???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will fire you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is...how can they ever tell if the car drove over 250 miles on any given time??? It's an untrackable policy. Who cares.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe not the car but they can, and do, track the location of your gas purchases made with the fuel card.