New codes

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New codes coming out! 8 instead of 4... 3-7 days and 8-15. At 7 days 1/2 of your revenue is gone....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bardy is coming out with 14 makes sense but unlike this company their patch stays on. But then again I hear Biotel and Preventice have patches that stay ok too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't make any sense. Docs will just prescribe for 14 days either way instead of 7 so who cares if they split the codes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cant bill on 14 if only wore or generated report for 7.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes everyone else’s patch stays on 14 days. IRTC aid suppose to supply your custom with a second no charge patch if it prematurely falls off and the prescribing wear time was 14 days. So here’s another example how the executive team does not tell you what the internal policy is so much for transparency as they touted that all week. This company is the absolute least transparent company I have encountered in my career. It is no surprise so many new and old reps are leaving. The toxic clicks start at the top here. The leadership is arrogant and the least rep centric much less customer centric. The CX team is full of themselves and comes in to your account and tells them how to do their job. Many are offended and this model will fail. 200 HPTs next year Mr Cowboy boots I don’t think so!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The actual language is >48 hrs - 7 days and >7 days to 15 days. So, 7.1 days wear time would qualify for the higher coding set (that is if the wear time is above 7 days). Also, AMA misstated the effective date as they posted July 1, 2020, but reconsidered and changed the effective date to 1/1/2021. AMA re-posted the new information on their website. Should be FUN!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone interviewing for a position here, can you explain exactly what this means? I am assuming the new codes mean less reimbursement? Any help would be appreciated.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it will mean less reimbursement for the 1 product we have and the new monitor is on limited release with a very weak value proposition. 5-7 TMs leave a month here. However they are so deceitful to the field they don’t remove the reps name on our nightly sales report is when they leave to make it appear they have more reps than they really do right now. I am sure the SEC would want to know that is inflating the Salesforce. If you are seriously considering joining this company you should reconsider all the criticism on the site is 150% accurate. Many of us are waiting til January 1 to make our final bonuses and will be leaving. Toxic culture starts with the lame leadership.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. An old coworker sent me to this site to read all of this. If you are interviewing ask your recruiter why the person left... I’ve been gone for a while. I do think that is a little harsh about saying someone has a dark heart , but everything is else is true. I think power has gone to her head. She was nice when I was there, but she was just a rep. The number one reps for the last three years have left the year after. One just recently left (not sure where she was) and she was going to win P Club again I heard. Something else must have happened because she left a lot on the table and most people wait til the end of the year like the above mentioned. There are a ton of patch companies out there if you want to get in that space, but eventually Apple is going to take it all over anyway and so I wouldn’t waste my time. I’ve lost so much in stock too and it is going to get worse. Run Forrest Run!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, a lot of patch companies? You must not work at iRhythm because, if you did, you would realize what a stupid statement you just made. You Bardy reps really should focus on trying to figure out why you keep getting kicked out or locked out of accounts instead of trying to spread slander toward a great company. Pathetic

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I here they no how to party hardy at bardy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they party hardy at Bardy....it helps numb the pain

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is HEAR not here. Take a breath.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New codes to keep investors interested and all of this is so misleading......I think the investigators who tanked the stock earlier this year will want to know all of the misleading information. QUID PRO QUO.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Bardy gaining market share out there?

How are they perceived?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bardy is very well received by my customers, good culture too.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some interest in what Bardy is doing but its small potatoes. Can pick off a small practice here and there but it stops there. Larger practices don't care.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you elaborate on this a bit? Why would large practices not care?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bardy isn't scalable. They win on having a less expensive patch and have some niche features and benefits, but they don't have the support or infrastructure that Zio has. That will get you a mom and pop cardiology practice but there's not a single system that I know of that uses Bardy, so getting any kind of market share will never happen. They're also several years behind Zio in development so I would expect them to fold in the next year or so.