New Comp Plan

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the new 7% rate for spine or for trauma?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did mgmt deliver this message considering morale is so bad, and spine has declined every quarter for last 2 years?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are selling it in lieu of those sweet new Chevy Equinox the guys will be getting. How anyone is left at this point is beyond comical. What a joke of a company. At the bare minimum, fire the loser managers who do nothing. The implosion of this failed merger is now complete.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So trauma is now down to 7%? What about growth %?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company isn’t growing....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t believe everything you see. If this were true, we’d lose the last few handful of good reps we’ve got left. There’s no way they’re going to be cut down to 7% - not happening

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they know it is going down, lower commissions, higher cheaper younger kids and just milk the commodity products. they got nothing, the cupboard is bare, nothing coming! this increases margin and that is all they care about.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "death spiral" started when Juan-Jose cut the rate from 12.5 to 11. Less than 10 will be here one day, you wait and see.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are blind my friend. Depuy Synthes Spine has published negative earnings in the last EIGHT quarters in A ROW!!! Look it up. You are screwed. If you’re still there, I wish you luck, and a set of balls to leave. If you’re any good, you will bet on yourself, instead of hanging on and listening to the bullshit your regional and VP are feeding you. Not one, not two...EIGHT quarters in a row.

Hang in there with all the empty promises, and discounted Zyrtec, shampoo, and band aids.

At least you still have your optimism.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we should have optimism. Leadership in place across all Depuy Synthes companies are elite.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haaaa so was/is Eli Manning.

Good luck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its already been at 10% for at least 3 years for individual consultants (11% is for teams with 2 or more consultants), but I’m willing to bet that’s changing if it hasn’t already come down the pipe! Down 8% in 2018 is laughable. Management is a joke!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, yet the entire Sales Management team remains intact. They have lost the respect of the field a long time ago. The Spine sales numbers continue to suck and not a single sales management head has rolled? It needs to start at the VP level, then rip through the AVPs, hit the RSMs and as someone earlier said hit the speciality sales side.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

trauma and spine are complete disasters

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trauma continues to dominate because there are still consultants who know how to hold off the bottom feeding competition.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Sad. Spine is screwed, and some good people still left, which is unfortunate.

Landau and T Williams aren’t two of them. Both are insecure, incompetent, arrogant “leaders.”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. Yet they still remain...it is INSANE! What about the Specialty Sales side? The AVP Shapcott is a tool. Where's the value there? I also agree with you that despite all the turmoil there are still good people left. I wish them the best, I got out three years ago.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

zero good leadership in place. DePuy Synthes requires a complete overhaul. KC is still in school and has no clue.