New Company Expanding in the South

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a new company that is looking to expand in the southern region. I am hoping someone can help me by telling me which major cities in the south have the best access to physicians. Can you list the top ten best and the top ten worst cities? I really appreciate the help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas has pretty good access. I am very interested in hearing more about this opportunity. I am working for a very large pharmaceutical company right now, and have worked with a start up company in the past. I know how to get the job done, and I love working for start up companies, with the opportunities, rewards, and all. Please post more information asap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are going into Florida make sure you get reps who speak spainish there. Here's a list of cities I would have reps in:

NC
    Raleigh (east)
    Charlotte
    Greensboro
    Asheville

SC
    Columbia
    Greenville
    Charleston

Georgia
    Atlanta (North)
    Atlanta (South)
    Albany
    Macon

Florida
    Jacksonville
    Orlando
    Miami (North)
    Miami (South)
    Tampa
    Panhandle

Alabama
    not too familiar with

Mississippi
    not too familiar with

Tennesse
    Knoxville
    Memphis
    Nashville

Good reps with experience know how to gain access. Just hire the right people in each territory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the Florida list you can add:
    Fort Lauderdale
    West Palm Beach

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive been in Alabama working for almost 25 yearas now. There ' s great access here for the right reps. Pushy will not work and will leave you sitting in the waiting room reading last year's issues of Good Housekeeping. The best areas are Birmingham and Mobile. For a smaller market Dothan is a Medical hub.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have spent many years working the Southeast in Pharmaceuticals and would add Waycross, Ga. because of the ease of access in the Southeast Georgia area. The Mayo Clinic has recently purchased the hospital in Waycross but access is still very good. Stay out of Tallahassee, Fl and Savannah, Ga. because of the lack of access.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Florida always has the top producing territories. Let me know if you are looking for a rep in Tampa!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can add TRI-cities to the Tennessee list too. It's a big territory but if someone is willing to drive and go to mom and pop practices you can kill it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, former long time rep new to Greensboro looking for a great internal med doc. Any recommendations?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mississippi is a great area, especially in rural areas. I worked the area for many years and would love to get back into pharmaceutical sales on the ground floor. I was downsized. Rural areas are early adopters and more open to trying new and different drugs. Doctors write for reps they like.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company is this? Is it a 1099 position? Please advise ASAP!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where can we submit resume's for these new positions?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Louisiana

Lafayette
    Baton Rouge
    New Orleans

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mississippi- Hattiesburg, Jackson, Biloxi-Gulfport