NEW CONTRACTS FOR 4TH QUARTER AND BEYOND???

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2018 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it sounds like there will be a group of people from the GSK contract needing jobs soon. Anyone know if any large contracts have been signed? Good luck to everyone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the average starting salary and bonus for a rep with 20+ years experience. Thx

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Each contract is different. I’m on the GSK contract and the starting salary range was roughly $65-75k plus bonus, regardless of experience.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On Bayer Oncology contract, and I have 15+ years of Oncology experience. Base 145K

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the new GI Specialty contract?
    Any info is appreciated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very good drug but if you aren't interviewing next week then you missed the bus. Not trolling.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I emailed the recruiter and she did not reply. I have GI experience.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the same experience. I emailed the recruiter after she emailed me encouraging me to apply. I have the right experience. NO reply ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mulpleta

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got an email about a last min interview for this Fri. Anyone interviewed n know the salary range? Not sure if worth taking off work for lower salary.
    Are they they’re requiring Hep or GI experience?
    Thanks I’m advance

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else think the interviews from this week were weird n awkward as hell? Who were these bozos doing the interviews?!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree... fishing trip as they would not provide compensation range

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they told candidates to go home after you interviewed depending on what you put down on salary desired on app.. Why not be upfront of the pay and save everyone time and PTO. I certainly woukdnt have taken off if I knew that. Oh and agree on the folks doing the interviews.. They seemed off and clearly don't know pharma sales let alone specialty! Questions asked had nothing to do with pharma sales exp. Good luck tho yall are gonna need it! LOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten an offer from their interviews last week in Dallas?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who were the interviewers.. i was there too...