New Corporate Headquarters in Philly

Discussion in 'Surveillance Data' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2010 at 6:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market valuation? Are you serious?? Compare the relative sale prices of Verispan and IMS as a percent of revenue. Verispan was given away, while IMS extracted a premium. And during these 10 years of flat Verispan/SDI performance, IMS grew significantly. Typical Verispan/SDI; make excuses for your lousy performance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Humm: Google Finance IMS (NYSE:RX)
    starts at June 26, 1998 at $27.50
    ends at February 25, 2010 at $21.98

Its hey-day was Jan 22, 1999 when it peaked at $38.31/share.
    But in the year (2009) prior to its sellout, the low was $11.39/share.

Sure it split 2:1 on Jan 19, 1999, but care to factor in inflation?
    At best, it was near flat across a decade.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Share price is not relevent (and can you imagine how the stock price of Verispan/SDI would have tanked the past few years if it was a public comany....can you say "penny stock"?

IMS' buyer paid two times revenue....SDI paid LESS than one time revenue for Verispan. The only thing that matters is what a company is worth and what someone is willing to pay.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comparing SDI OR Verispan to IMS is comical. They are irrelevent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone good left? Client Service is getting worse Andy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two year anniversary of sale to SDI this month....more changes to come...soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celebrating full integration??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...no integration here...never was.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough job for AK, since Wayne never integrated Verispan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happend to everyone moving into the new corporate office? I heard that if you currently work anywhere other than PM and you have not been offered a position in the new office then you can kiss your butt goodbye. do you hear that legacy Verispan?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. Legacy SDI will be kissing their butts goodbye soon enough...tough losing that big customer out west that was a legacy Verispan customer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Messed up Genentech. Ughh. SDI managing to lose all legacy Verispan clients.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can they possibly lose Genentech. That was their best customer!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Madoff now resides at SDI. Certainly the way they run their business it would appear that way.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love dredging up old posts like this one. This one right here is classic. Open mouth - insert foot :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the new corporate offices will be the unemployment line for many starting with you!