New Customer Service Field Rep postings

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2019 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any basic info on these openings besides being for a respiratory contract. Hearing pay is really low. Have an initial phone screen later in the week. Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very low pay. Basically minimum wage. Dropping off literature within a large territory.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL thanks. Somebody will take it through. You get 600 a month car allowance and .21 cents per mile. Dont know if they let you do food for in-services. 2 weeks plus training also.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No money for lunches, no speaker programs just dropping off literature & getting signatures. Pilot program and if it takes off they will hire more reps and make the territories smaller.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What product would you be selling?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter wasn't allowed to say client yet. Doesn't matter who client is because it's only a literature drop. No samples or discussions with physicians. There is no selling here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone having virtual interview next week? Was told it will be with manager but none hired yet job was just posted?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They haven't even hired all the managers. Managers have to interview & do back ground checks. They are still advertising for these positions and positions where they don't have enough candidates. They want 5 candidates for virtuals. All this info is from my recruiter. Virtuals won't happen this week. Virtuals than F2F all with STAR questions. Really?? They are treating this contract as if we are selling an RX. (without the correct salary)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was emailed by my recruiter Friday he hoped to have the virtual schedule this Monday. But who knows? He sent some attachment to reach about a mailman ?
    This job only pays 20 an hour for a 40 hour week, so 800 weekly plus 21 cents a mile ? And as the last poster said F2F and Star question BS. But if your out of work its a job. Till they terminate the contract !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a pilot contract so 6 months. Look at the complaints regarding the seasonal contract. If you get this job, you could work the 6 months then take the seasonal job and do that for 6 months. haha Most reps on the seasonal job are not coming back!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing has started and final interview with hiring manager.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed with a regional mgr yesterday on phone as one of the previous posters wrote still in the process of hiring managers! This is slave labor! 6 months as a previous poster said and then its up to BI,the company who the contract is with to determine if they continue. Salary is hourly comes out to 40-45 thousand. No detailing of the product, a updated version of Spiriva, but you still go through all the training so you can discuss the product with staff and Mds. Get this, 20 calls per day!. Includes pharmacies but not sure which staff would qualify for calls, ie: RN's etc, outside of docs. Territory is enormous,mine would be 3 hours plus in each direction. .21cents a mile, your own car, and 600 a month allowance. Basically about 70 percent of what a drug rep would do at half the base!. If your out of work and desperate then maybe, but I am going to pass. F2F next week I think for some in Philly, offer tended by 3/13, start home study on 3/25.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this Nationwide??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are these positions Nationwide??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes nationwide. I was told 40,000 by recruiter which is just a little more than minimum wage. They can say what they want, but this is a selling position because your trying to get the Dr. to switch from the handihaler to the respimat.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get an offer yet? Had interview went great,was told I was getting final interview ,emailed recruiter no answer...I was told offers were to be out by March 8..are the positions already filled?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers??? F2F hasn't even started yet. Managers are going through on-boarding.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told offers on March 13th

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told the same, with Homestudy 3/25 a week in PA in the field by 4/7. As an earlier poster commented,this is slave labor. 40 hours a week for 800 bucks, no budgets for anything and they want you to make 20 calls a day? BI is laughing they can find a company that would agree to this. And if its not going well in their opinion they can end it in 6 months maybe sooner? Another poster is dead on this is still selling, they just want to pay you less than half the base salary of a BI rep. And you pound your car all day for .21 a mile .600 a month! I guess if your desperate you take it. Doubt they would negotiate the range which the regional told me was 40-45