New Customer Service Field Rep postings

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2019 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slaves got Paid, a car allowance, and PTO? You people really need to stop using “slave” this and that as a comparison. Would you talk about Jews and the Holocaust so freely?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a douche bag. There you have been called a name. "Slave" never implied anything racial at all it is just a descriptive term of working conditions. Look in the dictionary for the definition of it. You and you alone brought the racial card up.

In addition, this is where the Industry is headed and it should. Pharma should not be a high paying job anymore and all positions should transition over to customer service representatives earning no more than 50K. Reps don't do anything anymore.

Now granted 20 calls a day is over zealous and wishful and yes asking for 20 calls is next to impossible and slave labor.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I'm hearing the F2F's have been completed and people were made offers. A lot of internal people were hired. My friend being one of the new hires.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it Rhonda for all of her great working bringing contracts into Ashfield.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told position filled with internal candidate? What does that mean ? someone on the seasonal contract that ended or someone from home office ????
    they seemed to have filled all of these with “internal candidates “after we already interviewed and were moving on to final?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all hired internal, I wasn’t. And it’s not 20 calls, if you call on one office with 4 targets, it counts as 4, so 5 of those and you’re done. These are products that have been out for a while, they don’t need “selling”, and because of that we can go to no see offices. This is where the industry is headed anyway. I don’t need to make $100k+ anymore, make my stops and they leave me alone, could be worse.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true then this is fair and it is where the industry is headed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are suppose to be in the field 8 hrs a day. You need signatures when you drop a sample and yes there will be samples. 40,000 divided by 40 hrs a week is still peanuts even if you get your 20 calls in per day. I'm taking the job, but I'm still interviewing and will move on. You will record your first office visit to your last office visit and they will be on you if you think you can only work a 1/2 day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck! No one has been in the field 8 hours a day in over 25 years! No One! and you only need one signature per office to leave samples so in a group of 6 get 1 signature and count 6. Even if you needed a few you just pick the easiest MDs to sign and you are off. Not every office will take or even want samples those are literature drops. Stop by, drop off and done, you did your job. Don't make this job harder than it is... a customer service rep. I can teach a decent High School kid to do this job. And if they give you 50 Beans to run around and just to that for 3-5 hours a day it's fine.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashfield or the Manufacture will make this job into something it is not suppose to be.

It's not suppose to be a full on Territory Representative job, it's only a "stop and go" customer service position. That's all you can do in the field anymore anyway. They can require items all day long but the crude reality is that even Representatives cannot see more than 2-3 Mds a day the rest is all fluff.

That's why the industry is headed to customer service positions because at least you can "ask" an employee to "stop by" an office and drop literature off and accomplish that instead of the madness of demanding a Representative to actually see 7.5 MDs a day and we all know everyone is lying about those calls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this position with BI and which products? (Diabetes or Respiratory)?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will this position be tortured with manager field rides?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw an opening for this job and was wondering if it's extended beyond the 6 month contract? Also, do you like the contract? Thx

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt it will be extended from what I am hearing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why isn't recruiting straight up on what the position PAYS??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Assfield! Recruiters, managers, reps all are required to lie.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My impression is that Ashfield wants to pay 40K so they can discriminate on employees they hire based on the applicants AGE!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this contract being extended past the 6 months? There is an opening in my area but the recruiter doesn't know if it's being extended. Thanks

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Under discussion right now in Ridgefield, leaning toward expanding through 1Q20 at least

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest