New CV Jobs

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody getting calls on the new CV positions yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did. I'm a Sanofi rep and have a final interview with the RBD on Tuesday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to see they are moving forward. This board is so quiet regarding the expansion, but I'm sure it is because other divisions have no idea what their fate is. Are you going for institutional? Best of luck in your process.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just completed a phone screen and what seemed like a very good face to face with the DM. It certainly seems like they are filling most of these from outside of your existing sales teams. I currently work as a Quintiles rep for Novartis. Go figure!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what state are you from?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this possible?
    The RBDs were announced yesterday.
    No CV interviewing has started on the RBD level yet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The outsiders are confusing CV and CVI. Why are the CVI called hospital at this point.
    Duh!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardiovascular Institutional- That's why it is CVI- Duh

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS to the above posts.......there is NO management structure in place to interview yet......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is probably happening. We have been told that all RBD, DM and 40% of sales team for the CV sales force will be hired and in place by end of Feb. Hospital reps have already started training on our CV drug this week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the Cv RBDs have been announced, is there any news on when the new pain/AI/GI sales teams will know about their senior leadership teams? Oh...iPads are coming. Is this like when the iPods were coming?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have email for the TN recruiter for CV positions?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone rec'd calls on any of the Florida CV positions?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Ohio, anyone got a call for Ohio CV positions?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is in place for the RBD East? I just looked on the job board and the position is still accepting candidates.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know people who have been contacted for the institutional positions, but I have not heard of any who have been contacted for CV specialty. Anybody get a call at all yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something for those of you looking at these positions

... consider that over 100 Cordis reps just got layed off that have far better relationships with cardiologist...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the New CV Product that they are gearing up for?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was submitted as a referral over 2-3 weeks ago for all of these positions and nothing yet. I am a Cardiovascular Institutional Rep and have been for 5 years..What is the deal with their recruiting dept.? I believe the new drug is Rivraoxaban an anticoagulant to compete against the new Pradaxa. Still has not gained approval though. Been selling in this field for years and they still haven't reached out. Any one know a number of Recruiting Dept?!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in Orange County, CA positions...need a hiring manager email or phone contact. I have hospital and anti-coag experience 5 yrs