NEW DAY

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. So far this week two of LW's buddies have left. Can't wait to see who will replace LF as ABD. The majority of the field is pulling for Kevin Murphy. He is the most respected guy (other than Nelson) in WHC right now. Great guy that gets stuff done. The rest of LW's buddies need to gooooooo. We do not need your culture here. It is a GREAT new day in WHC every day one of them leaves.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JJ....gone!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yippee.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ultra apparent that one ABD has not listened to anything her teams have said to her. She has completely missed the listen part

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts for the day: 1. We NEED to remember that Chelsea WAS one of the problems with our culture HOWEVER I will give her the benefit of the doubt that the direction was coming from the top down and she had to follow. 2. Chelsea needs to reorganize the ABD's because she does NOT have the most qualified candidates in the role. The field has no respect for Libby or Adam. Libby is still not catching on to the new culture. 3. They need to keep doing what they have been doing since Nelson took over. He responds quick and gets it. He's a good egg. 4. They need to be proactive instead of reactive. Let's shut Liletta down. 5. Marketing is starting to listen to the field for once. Let's see if that continues and they give us what we have been asking for. 6. Sebastian is making a difference in the US. Let's hope we do not lose him soon. 7. Kevin Murphy is the bomb. 8. Kim Woodhour gets stuff done BUT she needs to be nicer to the field instead of trying to berate us and rat us out to our managers every chance we get. 9. We are a TEAM, let's start acting like it. 10. Let's kick some ass and make some money this half. 11. Who wants to go skiing at the Denver POA? 12. There are still a few LW, LF and LH plants on the management team that are not cultivating the new culture. They need to resign and move on. 13. Did I mention skiing at the POA in Denver?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peace out Libby. Adam is next hopefully.