New el Presidente

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2016 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the scoop on JB? Sees cool so far but i have a hard time trusting any decisions this place makes lately

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's worthless.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

elaborate....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugly on the inside and the outside.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most clueless person I've ever unfortunately met in the industry. And yes not a handsome person.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the Jim Carrey look alike?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She should leave now, no one respects her and no one ever did.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jen, try some karma on the pumpkin pie you'll likely devour tomorrow, better be thankful while you can. Karma can be funky, but it will happen, it always does.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Careful, you're messing with the wrong hombre, she went from consultant to president of one of the premiere biotechs in a few months. By next Christmas she'll be replacing Tim Cook at Apple. Who knows, someday she may be able to break the glass ceiling Hillary has failed to bust open.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe this place won't be so tense and unhappy once Jen goes on maternity leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is she due?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Rogers never met a man he didn't like because he didn't meet JB.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jen,
    Sorry, but the devil just called and said no refunds.
    Sincerely,
  14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard JB decapitated an Elf on The Shelf when she violently forced one of her new business cards on him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a baby shower scheduled? Please, tell me she's going to take all 3 months of maternity leave, she's truly unbearable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jen,

Thank you for everything you're going here at One Main to build our future.

Love,

Mary

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday, I saw an article about strong dynamic female leadersnip in pharma/biotech. I wonder when the article about the clustersfu€k clowns like Mary and Jen will come out. Those two couldn't lead a pack of Girls Scouts through a museum tour.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the novelion stock is down a couple cents this morning, did Jen make a decision?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've gotten to know her the last few months and have yet to discover a redeeming value.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you a terrible holiday season and a lousy new year, you pathetic makebelieve amature. Aegerion or Novelion will end in 2017, you're the final nail, ya big lug.