New England DM

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say by reading some posts on this site things at endo are about what its like at the majority of Pharma companies. Well on to the "Doane-a-nator" as was his nickname amongst many more, but let's keep this clean.

I heard rumor the "Doane- A-Nator" was hired at Endo and my first thought was. Wow, the DM pool must be very very shallow. Then it hit me. The Doane-A-Nator" was hired to clean house. So, my advice to all of you lucky souls who now have this guy as your DM, be afraid. Also, i would get my resume polished up as this guy will nit pick everything you do whatever you do, never question him as he and ENDO are ALWAYS right.... Well right up to the TAKEDA said bye-bye.

Words of advice, as I have nothing to gain from this, Im passing on knowledge that maybe will help one of you one day.

1. - know your business. - he is VERY ANALYTICAL. But again HE and ENDO are ALWAYS right. Even if you know it's bullshit.

2. - stay off his "List" - meaning if someone challenges him or screws up on admin or makes him look bad. It's just a matter of time before your gone with some bullshit excuse as to why. Then he moves onto the next person. Believe me he ALWAYS has to go after someone. DMs are supposed to help you grow as a rep while following the companies objectives. Well, with the "Doane-A-Nator" there is only ONE way. That is HIS way. You do it, or your on the list.

3. - the guy preaches "Self Awareness" but has NONE himself. As a DM in NY he was known as the "Terminator" as 8 out of a team of 12 either quit or was pushed out by him. When he came to Maine they had a strong tenured, successful team and after 2 years over half were gone, not 1 being promoted and not because of the Takeda downsize.

4. - he makes empty promises such as being promoted then will say a person may have met all the company requirements, but not HIS!! 2 set of rules.

This may sound like a hate post or a post from one of those reps the Doane-a-Nator got rid of, however it is not. I have been in this industry for 10+ years and we all know this job is make or break based on your DM. I just wanted to take the time and let the New England Reps who will report to him to be prepared. Make sure your routing is tight, you spend your budget if you have one. Dot all you Is and cross all your Ts.

Good Luck to you all as some of you will have good experiences, and some of you who think you are doing well will be blind sided for no reason at all. Again, this is not a "Hate" post, this is just more of a calm before the storm forecast to you all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applaud your passion to look out for your "fellow rep" however I believe you are an inept piece of shit with an ax to grind. This foul beast DM you speak off is being dealt with internally not externally like you desire. Most of what you posted is the same tune of incompetence that almost all of us have exper. one time or another from these so called "leaders" in mid level management. They are hacks and insecure ass kisses who are so afraid to lose their jobs they become robotic runny hot messes. I shit bigger than this "Terminator" and we all know that this guy is going to be fired any day now. He has reps who have him audio recorded and hours of cell phone surveillance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesnt sound much different than the horrorshow before him. Funny no one wonders why she left such a cushy gig to head that amazing opportunity?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

Fired any day now? Wasn't he just hired?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is he really doing ti deserve to be fired???????? I heard he was a good guy!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doane

bump.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He and his side-kick from Takeada are still here and alive and well. Both have new districts and already have members leaving.

Reputations get around. Sad for all who have to interact with both of them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have a bone to pick with Doane?

Post your comments below and follow us on facebook and twitter #Doane

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't blame him, blame Endo for hiring idiot managers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twerk and bump

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and no one knows what to get him for a wedding present!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How 'bout Friday the 13th PART II.

It about sums up his marriage woes and management style.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Boneanator is getting married this Friday the 13th? Will he be providing feed back during their "field visits" and "ride alongs"?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During a recent ride along we stopped for lunch. The Doane-a-tor asked for Soup made from r***** boys pubis.

#picklesniffer

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Endo nevers gets it right especially with it's choice of DM's and others. Anyone remember JP....LOL....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty amazing that HR does nothing about these threats to the ENDO corporation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has time to worry about these threats. Raj is worried about his own job just like the rest of the employees. Soon they will rent the office space to the competition. I'd like to rent an office there so I'm closer to Lancaster and Lebanon Dave Levi.

Oh, and schedual a meeting at my office to make Doane fly in to Philly and drive to my office. Then cancel it just before he gets in, so he understands the anger a rep feels when a doctors office does that. Maybe let him know by email that something more important than his opinion and lunch needs the attention.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. Are you on crack? I hope all Endo reps aren't like you. If so, this company is in big trouble.