New England DM

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock rising most likely expecting FDA approval tomorrow Aveed......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang around for a while. If you don't make enough money on the stock, you can always be a whistle blower and collect 25-40 million. Cause, hey, why not rat out your colleagues and employer to make a buck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!!!!

I'm thinking about doing this for Frova. When did it ever have an indication for menstrual Migraines? Remember that Frova first for female migraine sufferers, or Frova and it's over. They even used one of the Williams sisters in an ad campaign. There was never an indication for menstrual migraines.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people are left? Is JG still not working? He is going for the most turnover record. Who needs layoffs, just make Paul the RM.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. SO TRUE.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was with that outfit he wore to the meetings? Did he think the trip was an opportunity to take his kid to a padres game.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he wear special pantalones?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's going to have to go a long way to beat the Marvin-a-tor!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This might have been the perfect way to describe working for this prick.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another FAB quality the Doane Douche has is bad mouthing reps behind their back. He loves playing one against the other and uses his buddies as spies to report back to him. Once you leave he will trash you so bad to anyone and everyone.
    I hope he knows how much people hate him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PD= insignificant

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he got remarried to the same person...she must be a bigger loser than him!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanner stop

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that he has moved on to a post more befitting his unique skill set....missile watch supervisor at NORAD. Godspeed!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas Paul

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bump!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or remember Frank O. or Colleen G

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in the industry for years and this is a very common problem with poorly "trained" DM's. Many times it is about relationships and not competence.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in the industry since 2000 and that is the truest statement I have ever read. None of the DM's are trained effectively and it is all about who they blow.