New FCR Form...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 20, 2018 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any thoughts on the new FCR form?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh this FCR is going to be a pain in the ass. Managers are going to give so many follow up ideas. You will be calling a co worker and have the give you thoughts on your details. If you do a lunch with a partner you maybe asked to help coach them. I laughed when Matt Mays said "thank you for jumping on back to back CC, I know the new FRC will be a big improvement" Fuck , we will have to take a office day to keep up with all the BS

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone think to mention to them that they haven’t acted on any feedback they have gotten from the field in the past couple of years, so why should we ask for and act on feedback from the same people they choose to ignore?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FCR is just one more nail in the rep coffin at Lundbeck. Someone please tell how this stupid form will produce 1 red cent of sales for Lundbeck? All it is, is just another item on someone's IDP! A simple email highlighting the day would be sufficient. Lundbeck had better spend it's money and time on something that actually produces sales, like drugs for our pipeline! When will they stop trying to reinvent the wheel!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We aren't the only pharma using iCoach. Lots of others are, too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the other post said we need products, not some bull shit FCR Other companies have products WE DO NOT

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about all the time you spend on doing some ASM/RD's tracker, tracking data that means nothing anyway! Now, they add on yet another item to our plates! Some of us drive 200 to 300 miles per day, and they want us to track everything their worthless minds can come up with..on our personal time! Well, that crap is over! Everything connected to "Lundbeck work" will be done on their time, not mine! My God, as much as my ASM is in the car, I will be working on this damn thing and their little "action items" hours per week! IT'S GETTING OLD, VERY OLD!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets be real, the company blows money jumping on the next big thing every time one of these vendors sell them the "next thing that will drive your sales".

When you have the likes of a Matt/Lorena and Glover/JA... what do you expect? This is a company that makes billions with fools running the company". Do they ever go "whats the return" or "what does this give us that would drive the bottom line with better margins?"

Did they think about how many people they took out of the field to roll out this utter piece of trash? Seriously are we specialty sales or just big pharma at this point wishing we were just primary care sales reps with no ability who need coaching... and by what standards does a manager have the right to evaluate a rep on a few hours of field time? Those implementing this will find out once again that their actions have negative consequences.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new FCR will change the world and increase the revenues here at Lundbeck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

instead of paying people better they blow money on a app of a third party for managers who observe their employees maybe a few times a year. This is another example of incompetence for who is managing our finances. Next we'll see all that record profit going to pay the fines for the foundation money laundering we did for the last 7 years and telling that story of "no patient left behind". Seems most of the starfish are now dead on the beach.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My ASM is literally an embarrassment to bring into any office. This moron thinks they are "God's gift to pharma sales", and reminds me of a new rep who just finished training and is spouting off all the crap they picked up in the HO. This person has 0 awareness of the issues facing docs today, and tells them that we have excellent coverage on all the plans, all the time. And worse yet, they have no listening skills, or common sense. From talking with others at meetings etc., I think Lundbeck has been able to accumulate THE most inept and incompetent group in management in the history of pharma.

And about the FCR form, why the surprise? Makes perfect sense for Lundbeck.

Yes, it's already gotten very old.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if we work for the same person. My boss does not have a clue about coverage and spits out the Kool-Aid he has been given by Peter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many ASM's at Lundbeck that are really pitiful when it comes to understanding pharmaceutical sales. As with the majority of sales people here, most managers were laid off from other companies. Rejects, just like many reps and upper management. Lundbeck is trying to survive patent expirations on their biggest drugs. Everybody is trying to show management they are worth their paycheck. If you want to see how crazy it has gotten, just look at the training for a couple of new sentences in the Trintellix label! It's not even a damn new indication! How ridiculous it is to have Beta attend a meeting with Takeda/Gamma on this minimal label change! So very sad from what it was 5 years ago.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years ago, RBDs came on board in July. After that more and more levels of corporate BS. The RBDs brought there circle jerk buddies on board! We have Witchie Poo, Captain America, Monty Python, Kojak, Crocofile Dundee, And one that knows what she is doing and is worthy of the responsibility. The ASMs are a reflection of the RBDs. Incompetent, idiots that put us in the eye of the storm with bogus numbers and new FCR nightmares. Who are they to judg our skill sets? Those that can’t teach- is an old saying that is spot on at Lundbeck. The best thing is the upcoming implosion. Hopefully most of these morons will get the axe along with the RBDs. Witchie Poo should go first! The most useless waste of airspace on the planet.
    This place is on a ventilator. Someone needs to turn off life support and see if it can breath on it’s on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. Which one is the 'navy seal?' Captain America or Monty Python?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AO and BMMid America and West

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

complete waste of time. So let me get this straight the AM has to initiate the FCR?!?! What the heck do the ASMs do? We don’t even want then with us and now we have to spend more time getting ready for a field ride??? Do us all a favor and do a layoff I’m sick of this place.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember, just when you thought they couldn't be more incompetent, they do it again. Damn people in home office keep trying to find new ways to micromanage and "fix" things that have no relevance to neurology division.

The old "Lundbeck is different" is now, "we are big pharma and damn proud". Maybe this is the result of psych teams needing more big pharma management. Unfortunately this company can't develop managers, their training program is nothing more than time in a trainer role or home office. The level of real management development is about how much your manager spends talking with you about your own IDP. It's a sad reality here and they aren't serious about getting it right.

Shit why not go the GSK route and just pay us for customer service rather than sales since they can't even help the majority of patients in neurology who need help. Since Lundbeck likes to be the next copycat, might as well just make this about patient events and customer service since we know Lundbeck can't help the majority of patients with NOH out there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Southeast RBD is a witch! She is a big embarrassment with no skills to lead and she is too dumb to follow. What an example of what not to be in Pharma! A big Pharma throwback from the 1990s. The ASMs are embarrassing because they act like drones with no brain or courage to question poor directives! Glover runs his mouth at meetings and has the gall to say in a crowd that reps at the bottom of the rank report shouldn’t comment or open there mouths, there input isn’t wanted!Says they are lucky to keep there jobs.
    If the numbers were not a sham then maybe you could pop off like that but all of us know how poor data capture and IMS are!