New Fleet choices

Discussion in 'Millennium/Takeda Oncology Company' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't be surprised with all of the other big pharma changes happening, but I heard from a Cambridge person that we will be moving to the Takeda car choices for fleet by end of the year. I should be due in the Fall so I'm hoping to get in under the wire.

At the end of the day I know a car is a car but when you spend as much time in them as some us do with large territories, it's nice to know we have something other than a Ford Fusion or some other smaller vehicle.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that sucks. Any idea what the Takeda fleet choices are then?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This really is too bad if this is true. I feel so much safer in my current car than any smaller fleet car I've had in the past. Especially having the AWD in the ice and snow. I hope they can avoid making that change.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again! Just ordered a new car and options are great, varied and much better than our PC counterparts, at any company. Volvo's, Jeep and Explorer, etc, what company offers 11 car choices of that caliber? Obviously, "Cambridge person" was misinformed, as usual.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with the "wrong again" gotcha? The post said by the end of the year and it was posted in January.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you are wrong, plain and simple! I spoke to D.M. she is probably the most trustworthy with info regarding this topic. Again, you're a fucking idiot!