new FLEX jobs posted

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, still missing training pay. It's crazy, they expect us to be on all the calls but yet they don't pay us for our time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with that? I guess we are working for free in some cases.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's difficult to get an answer due to the logistics of "them" being in NJ and the employees scattered around the nation. Some DM's are afraid to help.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arencurrent BI reps eligible to interview?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, why would a BI rep want this job? They're probably getting paid well for the work they do. Typical PDI this isn't the first time people have been screwed over on training pay. So how is training pay processed Denise? After we were Cleared in Orlando it shouldn't be that hard! Multiply 40 hours by hourly rate = ¿

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is posting for an opening for a position in Charlotte, NC. I was with PDI for 16 years (yes, I was ???) and on the flex side for 7 years, and looking to come back. Does anyone know the recruiter or DM that has the territory. Thanks and Good Luck to you all !!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing now for this flex position. Have issues been worked out? Do you enjoy the contract? Is anyone making any money?