new flex jobs posted

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2016 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the details? Contract is respiratory in nature. Need 2 to 4 years experience.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you see the postings? Tried pdi website and could not find them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw them on indeed.com. It looks like Publicis and PDI are one now and there are many openings. Try publicis. When I type in pdi it takes me to publicis.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't see where it indicates Full Time, Part Time or Flex Time. Anyone have any details?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just applied via the PDI website. There are a ton of jobs across the country. I don't have the respiratory experience but ya never know.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It says flex time. I think flex reps are hard to find with experience in a specific disease state. You were smart to apply. Good luck! I applied too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They seem to have disappeared off websites. Anyone have any info?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to apply directly from indeed.com

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you go to indeed and click in "view job" the it says the job is no longer available. So either the contract went down before it got going or its on hold.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be nice if first they called the epbu reps they laid off and offered it to them since they already have experience and were loyal to the company

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some full time and some flex. Does flex always mean per call pay? Paid per signature?

Here is info I know: hire date 11/9
    11/28-12/23 home study---this seems long to me
    Live training--1/2-1/12 I don't know if this is in person somewhere or if its virtual.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the product? What is the company that it is contracted with? Pay?
    ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone spoken to a recruiter yet?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the recruiters reached out to the former EPBU reps who are in "good standing" to see if theyre interested in interviewing.

flex time is 24 hours a week of work.

this contract sounds a little different than epbu...this time is salary not hourly. and they are still negotiating sick pay/holiday/vacation.

they are in the process of hiring 13 managers nationwide. and will conduct virtual interviews starting last week of October.

its promoting just one product.

all other above dates is what I heard too.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i spoke to a recruiter last week. they reached out to all my previous district team mates. (former EPBU rep)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please tell me the recruiter and where you are located? I am in New England and haven't heard a peep...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it says live training is it virtual or is it a training meeting?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone if there is car allowance or mileage?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tried to apply from indeed and they weren't on the Pdi/Publicis website the link took me to..where did the positions go?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any hint on the product?