new flex jobs posted

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2016 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree..it's a Novartis problem, but now 250 people are out of work..2 weeks before Christmas. Horrible business..never have experienced anything like this. Unbelievable

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis problem. Read the Enestro threads. I've worked on contracts with Publicis before and they are very professional. I suspect this upset many on the "inside" as well. Publicis took good care of it's contract people, and if we do indeed get paid through the 23rd it will be because of Publicis and not because Novartis wants to. This was a mess from the get-go. Probably a blessing it was cancelled...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that's the valid point here. Read the Entresto threads. Publicis knows they have a failing contract on their hands. They should have held Novartis more responsible on this contract or passed altogether.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I to understand from the close out instructions that we are supposed to enter 30 minutes to 4 hrs total from Dec 13 - 23 for close out and that's it? I thought they were paying us full time through the 23.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, put in 8 hrs/day until the 23rd. Mine's already been approved. that is a standard form letter. They clearly stated "paid through the 23rd"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new flex contracts in the works?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what type of documentation/background check is done?