New Goals

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2017 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These new goals seem a little confident! Or is it just me? Looks like I won't be making much bonus this quarter!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs Feb 15, we are way behind quota and the investors are pissed.

1/3 of the company, other territories will be shifted.

Ask your manager and watch their reaction!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This cannot be true! Where did you get this information?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A layoff after 8 months! No way, that is the ultimate sign of weakness and failure. No way they layoff before they see how these formularies kick in. That would be bad business.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe it. They will wait to see what the formulary coverage does for sales. It will make a big impact and there will be no layoffs. I think you are making $hit up!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The formulary changes have been a disaster so far. A bunch of fake excitement from my doctors and 0 activity as usual. Bottom line folks...We miscalculated any kind of positive response to this "niche" drug. Good luck to everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been 3 weeks cowboy! Slow down!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes sir, Mr. Mark S!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you hired all those "impressive" people that were going to blow the doctors away with their charisma! Forget about the fact that they had zero experience in the pain market!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is Collegium Pharmaceuticals anyway? this is a real company? Is it for all the hacks who can'y make it with real-companies?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goals are crazy and unmotivating! Few will make them!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been said that this quarter is the most important quarter ever. I know we are a start up but why the most important quarter ever ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard some people are being put on PIP's and given a certain time frame to get to goal or the option to leave and take small severance. Is this true?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is...Its our new way to thin the heard before the inevitable layoffs on the horizon. The ship has begun its descent...or should I say continues its descent.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If sales down grow massively they will reduce 75% of the team; was going to be Feb 15 but now the plan
    is to use 1Q data to restructure

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, you lame investors need to stay off these boards. Always running your mouths to either pump the stocks you hold or smear rumors all over the boards of companies you are short. Scum of the earth.

To address this nonsense above, it is all completely speculative and out of left field.

Have a great day.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can say with 100% certainty that the order was given from our rich boy CEO to start the firing process of the bottom 10% of each region...which would account for 30% of the sales force. I know of several people that have been placed on PIPs, and given until Feb 14th to grow to a certain percentile of the sales force. I know several people have taken the severance that's being offered when the RSM places you on the PIP. I was put on a PIp and offered 1 month to find a job with pay. It's complete bullshit that they are doing this 6 months into a launch...not to mention a launch of a C2 ER opiate...and the launch of a company. Doctors are getting away from using these meds. A major paradigm shift is happening as we speak. The CDC guidelines are real,and docs are taking them seriously as they should. They don't want to lose their license to practice. I've heard that one RSM in the south put half of his team on PIPs back in November and pitched it at the managers meeting. Now it's a direction from the CEO to put them on PIPs and to have them wrap up around February 14th so the CEO can make a decision on the lay off. I've heard most people are taking the severance because they don't feel they can meet to criteria of the PIP. I'm on the west coast and have heard of several PIPS since the last managers meeting. I know that two Tennessee reps have quit and taken severance and several more on the west coast.
    Maybe if the upper management had any pain market experience they would know that it takes time for these meds to take off. It's bullshit that they hired these good sales reps and pretty much set them up for failure...then make them 100% responsible for things out of our control. We invested a lot into this company. Many of us left other positions because of the promise to be a different company and to launch Xtampza with integrity. I would have never left my current employer to work for this company if I knew they were going to be so quick to ruin people's lives 6 months into a launch. It sucks to be laid off and many people depend on the money and live paycheck to paycheck. It's almost like they could care less. Our CEO has a history of selling companies when the margins become small...it's no secret that we are performing well below what he wanted us to. If you get rid of 30% of the sales force..that's a lot of money they won't be paying in salaries anymore. It's scary what is happening and I can only hope that the reps that are being put on these plans are calling HR to say it's not right at the very least. I feel like if the sales reps that are let go stick together and fight it...they might have a good case against this company. There is no way that someone should be fired this soon into a launch. Usually managers tell you that you've got 6 months to a year until you're expected to make an impact in your territory...and that's with existing medicines. I heard that when you accept the severance you also sign a waver that you will not/can not retaliate in any way. Wonder what would happen if you refuse the severance and don't agree to sign the separation agreement?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds horrible