New Goals

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2017 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the CEO here and you guys are right.
    We just need to give you more bonus and more time to make the company profitable.
    At the rate you are going it will only take 27 years.

Get out and close or hit the bricks pal - coffee is for closers only and I have 100 resumes on my
    desk of young pretty reps who are desperate for work!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They'd have to desperate to work here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Canton....read this post over and over. It's time to right your ship.

And while I'm at it- take some of that ridiculous "dinner/peer-to-peer/virtual" budget crap and get your sales force excited about making some money. Give us contests (not these stupid breadth contests). Give us better base payouts for commissions. Give us a reward's mall program.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When management sees early on in the quarter that the top reps aren't even going to make money why not make a change? It doesn't do anything for motivation when your top reps have quotas that have nearly tripled and you see the flaws in the system and make no changes! It would be better accepted if you made a change early on rather than sit back and say we will correct it next quarter! That's a good way to lose top people! And it's already happening. Your successful reps on this difficult market are not going to sit back and make measly bonuses us just for the good of the company! There are other companies who realize how difficult this market is and those reps who are succeeding in it can be lured away because other companies are willing to pay a higher base and more bonus. Loyalty and being part of startup only goes so far when nobody can make much money and for top reps to hit the way over inflated quota and make $7500 I'm sorry but that is insulting! Pay your top performers! Where's the volume bonus ? Where's the guaranteed bonus for the reps who already have a huge number of prescribers ? There are reps with 6 prescribers and reps with 60'prescribers and you are going to make them both get more to get a little cash? C'mon man!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is betting it takes reps longer than 12 weeks to find a new job, then they'll dangle a new and improved comp plan for next qtr. to keep stringing people along.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more quarter of minimal bonus and I'll take my winning resume onto a company that will pay for my performance!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN! I am a top performing rep here and I think the comp plan is absolutely insulting. I have no intentions of staying, and will leave the first chance I get for a company who rewards their reps who are handing them the bulk of the business. Now is the time for me to go while I am at the top of the rankings because with the inflated quota I was handed for Q2, I don't have a prayer of hitting 100% and have NO INCENTIVE to do so for $7,500.00. That's a joke of a quarterly payout.

8. Justin Hanson

Justin Hanson new user

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same! This company will be sorry to see their top people go and take all their prescribers with them just because they were too cheap to reward performance in a meaningful way. Agree with the poster who suggests the company should take their stupid dinner program/peer to peer/virtual budget and PAY FOR PERFORMANCE instead! Reps are doing them because if they don't they fear for their jobs. They have no value to the business. Just look at the West with all their programs, and no business.

10. Justin Hanson

Justin Hanson new user

I can get you paid top dollar for your samples. 350 for every commercial sample. Interested?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will fedex them to you and you can by me via Paypal. Send us where you want them shipped!

Justin Hanson likes this.
  12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was said on our conference call that they based the quotas off of their sales projections. WTF? Clearly thw have been off on projections since day one. Now they r penalizing us because they suck at projecting. I'm very upset to be at the top and barely making any bonus!