New GPS/ Cell Control ??

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buttercup what if your manager tells you you can't put in administrative time during the workday 8-5? Even on a Friday afternoon.

What if I've done a lot of office work on my time in the evenings and want a little comp time and want to go to the golf course on a Friday afternoon? There is nothing wrong with that. There is far more to this job than just making callings from 8-5.

You're either a manager or home office troll or just an idiot. We don't need to be tracked 24/7. This industry worked fine for decades before tracking technology came along and please don't try to say that you are always out working 8-5 Monday-Friday and legitimately making the call rate expectations. Call rate expectations are ridiculous. I can control my effort but I can't control who I'm successful in seeing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager doesn't want you to document time doing administrative work, get a back bone and build a business and use your SELLING skills to get your manager on board. For goodness sakes, if you can't sell your case to your manager how in the hell do you interact with customers? Documenting fake calls is considered falsifying official documents and is reason for immediate termination.

As for wanting to take a "little comp time and want to go to the golf course on a Friday afternoon?" Do what everyone has to do and take a half day vacation! Seriously, being honest and having integrity really isn't that difficult, is it? If we are needing to coach to the fundamentals of integrity and honesty the hiring managers are selecting the wrong people for our sales positions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are hopelessly unrealistic and full of yourself.

You obviously believe that the company is entitled to our personal time as well as the business day. You without question accept all of the corporate nonsense that the company pumps out. The standard that call falsification is grounds for termination would result in the dismissal of at least 99% of the reps in the industry if it was enforced. It is therefore obviously an absurd standard and one that has no business existing. If you don't recognize the truth of the old saying that all call reporting ever did was make liars out of reps then you are out of touch with reality.

There is no hope for you as a thinking individual who can see the forest for the trees. But you keep on believing that you are somehow morally superior and refrain from critical thinking. I'm sure that's exactly what you will do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moral superiority is just one of six qualifications to be in Lilly Leadership. It is sub-standard minions like you that lower the average IQ of the workforce. It's just a matter of time before our processes weed you out as Lilly raises the bar for the industry. In your next job, don't forget to add the salt to those fries.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except you only think your morally superior. What you actually are is intellectually deficient.

You'll be digging ditches before I work fast food.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both of you settle down. My home state is looking for your type right now!

http://www.ndoiljobs.com/

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I really appreciate your concern, but I'm more worried about you.

Straddling that fence the way you are, you could pick up some nasty splinters.

I guess it's too much to ask that you choose a side of this argument? I mean our positions are hardly distinguishable and there is no way that one person is far closer to being correct, right?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I enjoyed your use of the word "your", which only proves who is the deficient one. Remember to pull the fry basket out after 30 seconds. Don't want those fries to be too crispy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more in NE Diabetes..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were either of them reps in the NYC area?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bull shit on the reps exits. They haven't had enough time to work the bugs out to fire anyone without looking at heavy. Litigation

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

diabetes?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to track manager DD in NY oncology. They'll find lots of wasted "office" time, a beautiful home garden, clean pool, self promoting projects, expensive coffee runs & short field ride days.

Time for change is now!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DD sounds like executive material to me. Lilly managers should not be burdened with the problems of their cheap labor minions.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that reps both in Specialty and PC are possibly working two jobs and putting in fake calls all the time. DSM's and DOS there are useless and afraid to fire the reps that are cheating the system. Weak management in NYC diabetes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again ditch digger. Now quit mouthing off and get back down in that muddy hole and get back to work!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is lilly really tracking us and checking to see if calls we put in veeva are real?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never said I was fine with the tracking. Go back and read my comment. I said IF they track me I'd be fine because I do my job everyday.

I'm sooooo not fine being tracked.

Honestly, if you want to run an errand while at work, leave your car at a huge clinic and leave your iPad in the car AND your company cell tracker (I mean phone) and take an Uber to where you want to go. When you're done, go back to where you've left all your ankle bracelet devices and have a good day!!!

Money well spent if you think the company is tracking us. Right?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they aren't tracking us. I can't get into offices and very few people will see me so I put calls in no matter what. The main focus of my job is to prepare and plan for days my manager will be with me. Between my managers field rides, I spend majority of time arranging appointments so Amy manager thinks I can see people.

It is easy to arrange a busy day when manager is with me once every month or two months but there is no way I could have days like that every day!

I heard DSM's may start notifying reps one day before they do field rides so they can see what a "real" day in the field is like. If DSM's start doing this it will be horrible because I cannot see anyone unless I schedule far in advance. If manager were to call me day before field ride I guarantee you that me or my kids would be sick so I would get out of it. With all the tracking and micro management this job is getting to be a pain and isn't no fun anymore. Wish management would leave us alone and let us do our jobs.