New GPS/ Cell Control ??

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is actually quite amusing. You state you make up calls, access is incredibly poor, and stack appointments for when the manager is riding along. Then, you wrap-up this editorial gem by saying you "Wish management would leave us alone and let us do our jobs". ahahahahaha. You have NO job. Being a rep is a total sham and it has been for years.

You should consider one of the Big 3 hot jobs being made popular by Millenials. This is fresh from LinkedIn: 1. Butcher, 2. Bartender, 3. Barber

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the wiser one? reps get paid on average between $85,000 through $160,000 per year plus bonus and can't access customers but still get paid! Who's laughing now? Oncology is the easiest, do nothing position I am told. Which sales job do you think is the biggest sham?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market managers hands down
    Then oncology
    Do nothing...both of them

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market managers for sure!

Oncology most over rated. None of them can see customers,

Diabetes reps stepping over each other and annoy customers cuz they don't want to see so many so often. What diabetes is doing is exactly what drug reps are being kicked out of offices. Has Lilly not learned anything about sending in too many reps too often?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree D. DeMarco in oncology management is a complete waste. Full of busy work and mean nothing special projects.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these along with Bari not having a product will be self correcting issues when Dave Ricks gets Lilly to his much promised 50/50 opex to revenue ratio by Q1.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just show your manager a "real"/ typical day. It is what it is. Don't play games. I don't and haven't in the past. I had a manager ride with me 3 days in a row once. I later learned her goal was to see what I do when my plans/schedule is light. I was a hospital rep at the time..it was a long three days. I survived and she learned that when I didnt have scheduled appointments I was busy trying to make them, maintaining relationships, "catching" doctors on the "fly" and strategizing/planning. I was open to her suggestions regarding what else I needed to be doing.

Now, I just plan on making as many calls as I can each day, regardless of the level of access. Bottom line, just make your best effort and let them coach you. Don't stress..just do your best.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D DeMarco spends more time doing hell knows what on the Women's network erg and networking with everyone but her sales rep it is ridiculous. She is the perfect example of being recognized for doing projeects instead of the job she is hired to do. She is never available to Oncology team because she is ALWAYS doing everything but the job she is being paid to do and that is a Oncology manager!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dottie was my manager in the past and this is a complete accurate statement. Unavailable for her salaried job as a result of her personal career networking aspersions. Please track Dottie and it'll be clear she should be removed. Wasting $$$ & not managing. Dead weight!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VS?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NYC-GPS casualty

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they finally catch vs?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JF-Scranton

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoax right? If people got fired by gps everyone in the region would know it within 2 days.

Shit, I would have been fired a long time ago.

They save millions with the trackers ... they're looking for speeding and swerving and reckless driving.

U honestly think managers have time to do this shit. Much easier to drive in front of your house or make a few phone calls.

If you never get a signature after 4:40 or before 9:15 that's called a pattern.

They didn't have to revolutionize their systems to catch booga reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did VS in NYC finally get busted?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VS biggest scammer ever. Works multiple jobs and is rumored to be faking calls.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is VS?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the newer iPhones you can setup that you can’t read texts while doing, also many states are making it illegal to even hold your phone and drive (hands free only) so then why does Lilly have cell control in your vehicle when you are driving and you even have to say YES for cell control to use your microphone! Is Lilly eavesdropping on employees?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did VS get busted in NYC?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing that is surprising is the willingness of our drivers that are age 27-38 and fertile putting up with the excessive radioactive electromagnetic energy these devices transmit to the drivers seat.

Anyone wonder about the OSHA accepted electromagnetic background radiation levels and parameters here or nobody bothered to look?

Happy motoring and you seem to have a glow.