New Hire Oncology Reps

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2017 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spit in my mouth, dirtbag

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could BMS have sunk so low as to actually hire people with this level of integrity and intelligence? It’s sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

smell my glove!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks to the ranges. They look pretty believable. Is it tru that once reps get 4 weeks vacation and stock options?

Before all the bs begins, I know the job is pretty much a vacation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I posted that last post, and it is embarrassing. I will read before I hit “return”. Is it true, do BMS Oncology reps get 4 weeks of vacation when hired and do new Onc reps get stock options?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why worry about vacation? The rep I know works a long week if he’s out of his house 2 days a week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s sad to see a company put this caliber of rep in the field. The industry has become a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you a joke go back to laundry

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps in our state work a few days a week...collect great money and have no access. Dream job. Boss has NO clue. Or . He does and makes his own fat paycheck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream job for those with no soul.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I formerly worked at BMS after coming from primary care specialty sales, where I had been a top ranked rep for most of my years in several territories/ disease states.

My tenure at BMS I also worked hard and ranked high in territories that had formerly been some of the lowest. What I experienced at BMS was "awful". It was truly a culture of ass kissers...which is also who got the biggest raises, awards, & eventually a ticket to oncology at BMS. Some of these people were literally given the interview questions & were preselected to go. Some of these people also had horrible sales numbers but were loved by our former regional.

What's even worse is that the oncology division hires more people outside of the company then it's own reps. Many of these outside reps don't have onc experience either.

I'm happy to be at another company & done with the BMS BS!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spit in my mouth you serbian dog!

14. #74 anonymous, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:28 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018 at 8:54 PM
    anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mever leaves the house. Wife drives the car and uses the corporate card. It’s illegal not to mention dishonest. Just keeps sitting there on Sunday judging people. What a jokeg

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, you are so literary...can you degrade any other ethnic types?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person probably doesn’t know the definition of several of your words......

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh must be the slovak beast person again,yikes!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron? You are the moron. Do simple math if you can. 6 reps times 120k=720k. Cost of drugs, drs. upcharge/profit and administration, and the dying cancer patient and the insurance company pays.
    Oncology drugs are a ripoff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

la la la, speak like small cat now!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many meds today? Be careful; you’ve fried your brain.