new hire questions

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New to the company and start date is in a few weeks. I have seen the vacation and time off territory policy, however, I don't see anything regarding sick time. Does this fall under the 2 weeks time off? Thanks in advance

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You earn time off------you earn hours off for each month worked.............tough to deal with when you were accustomed to 4 and 5 weeks vacation. plus floating days, etc.......feel like this is my first job after college!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get 5 sick days. You probably will not find that in writing though. Also, 3 sick days in a row will require a doctor's note. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can away from this shithole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the responses. don't plan on staying long...but its better than unemployment

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6594 contract with janseen - what is training like and timeframe for homestudy and at corporate? is it with janssen or with quintiles? sorry never worked with quintiles.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is in writing. It's called the Employee Handbook. You don't "get" 5 sick days. However, if you exceed 5, it may be considered excessive and you can be formally warned and subsequently terminated if you hit 10.