New Hires

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I read through the negativity, I am trying to figure out why Opko has decided to expand…Why expand with new field sales representatives if the company and brand is doing so poorly? Can anyone say anything good about the company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, here is some good news about Opko. The good news is that there are great jobs outside of Opko and leaving Opko has never been easier. I hope this helps those looking for some good news about Opko.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're looking for positivity and good news and happy reps on CF, then you are not smart enough to work for us or any other pharma company. Trust me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why is Opko management very active on CP, must be pretty stupid then.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The business in an effort to compete has watered down everything. But they want Comsultative Sales skills demonstrated in the difficult Nephrology space. Go fxxn yourself clowns!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

triple the size of the sales force, pay em 6 digit bases and what do you get
    Most of the same, except reps made large base increases

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Comsultative" ?

The little red line under the word that you typed means that there is a typo. Maybe not work if you are typing from your company cell phone.