New I-Pad Pros

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems fair enough

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This! Do your job. No one wants to fire good employees... it’s expensive and a waste of time. Just do the job

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....................but on those days you need free time get the microwave, we are tracking you.
    Manager here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the microwave thing is B.S., a microwave can block or interfere cell service or a WiFi connection IF it’s on and running...
    But simply using a microwave as a “signal shield” is impossible

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope your guessing and wrong it works so you don’t have too!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tested it - check out my mythbusters post. I also thought the OP was messing with us. I tried it (figured It’s better than working on my expense report) and it’s true. I really thought it was BS too but pleasantly surprised.

If you have a few apple products that are linked /connected to each other. Test it out yourself. You need to call from home phone, work phone, someone’s else’s phone to check. You have to see if / which devices communicate ...then whichever one you put in microwave will be blocked.

Hey OP - how did you figure this out? Clever.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One question Microwave OP.

What’s its reporting back to the company when it’s in the microwave? Not location right?

So What’s the difference if it’s on airplane mode, powered off or microwave?

No signal or location is going to report back to the stalkers at corporate regardless.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I A masters degree in physics the microwave turned off acts as a faraday cage. If you lose the signal open iPad not a problem with your command the issue is showing off the microwave manually The iPad records every switch shut off entry made but loss of signal is considered a legitimate John Kennett make sure he brings positivity by placing your microwave and microwave and you can spend your free time as you wish best wishes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg, this is hilarious. But why a microwave when you can buy a dead bag on Amazon?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, you really need the faraday cadge the microwave offers to be 100% safe from your snooping Managment

it works so you don’t

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy sh$t! Is management really tracking us like rats? Don't they have anything else to do???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you aren’t working. You are getting paid 6 figures, just work and it won’t be an issue.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m afraid of getting caught at the mall in the middle of the day, that’s why I do the microwave maneuver. It also comes in handy for mid morning and mid afternoon cheesy gooey delicious snacks!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT here. The location services is on so it can be located if the iPad is lost or stolen. Management doesn't have access to the location information.