New Ilumya RSMs?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see some Ilumya TMs moving to RSM slots. Is this an RSM expansion bringing on more TMs? Realigning territories? Recruiter contacted me about TM opening, just curious what's going on at Sun. Hearing a lot of Sun negatives but don't know if valid or company is stable. Thanks in advance for honest feedback.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe expansion?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean this with all sincerity.
    Read the posts, they are accurate.
    If you have been unemployed and are in serious need of a salary and benefits for your family, then apply. Then keep looking even if you’re hired. 2 year turnover is above 50%.
    If you’re currently employed, don’t consider it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 year turnover rate is close to 100%. Many territories are on the 3rd rep. This is a rest stop, not a destination.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for honest feedback.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a lot of territories on 3rd, 4th rep. That isn't a good sign. I heard majority of Drs are not prescribing drug and people are not happy at Sun. Sounded like good opportunity until I started reading posts, asking around. Being 3rd, 4th rep would be tough. If reps don't have confidence in drug or company I think I'll pass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

id be surprised if they are going to hire with COVID. may be looking to trim some fat and get lean

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The owner is now in the hospital with Covid. If he doesn’t make it the entire company will be sold to Merck. Even if he does pull through he may sell it. FYI there isn’t 100% turnover in Sun. The Ilumya group was hit hard by a competitor that took most of the people that left. All groups were hit in the last two years by somebody grabbing their key people. Sun is not a place where you can hide. If you don’t post sales it shows and you are gone. There is no expansion I’m aware of.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop spreading rumors

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The initial sales group was around 100 reps. There have been approx 87 Ilumya openings since the initial hiring. That isn't 100%, but it's pretty damn close.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One district hired 8 reps, and has had 12 postings since the initial hires.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the sign of a major failure. You can’t make that many bad hire decisions. The product is OK. So it’s got to be the company itself being the issue.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paid unemployment for many while they kept looking. Sun is stupid and doesn’t see it. Lazy reps getting away with it has lead many performers to leave. Not a single issue or Sun would address it I’ll betcha.