New immunology division questions

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard they're starting to hire the RD's and DM's for the new immunology division that will be selling Apremilast. Is the approval expected in early 2014? Does the data look good for the approval? I've heard mixed feedback. Do you know who is heading up the division? Some employees think they'll go external for most jobs, is that true? Are they good at promoting from within? CP posts on company culture leave me wondering if it's worth looking at this division. Thank you for honest feedback.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's with the 20 questions, fool? grow a set of balls and apply like a professional - or go back home to mommy, gut maggot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

simply don't have the money to recruit and snag the sales studs to be RSDs or DMs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recycling bad hires

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pharma retreads and internal yes men with little or no experience will be the ideal candidates.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Bozo! Tough words from a little girl hiding behind Cafe Pharma's skirt! Show your face and I'll be happy to place a fist in it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oooh so scary! Listen you little punk ass bitch, if you want to fight why don't you stick your head up my ass and fight for air?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been invited for a DM interview? How quickly are they looking to bring people on board? Serious replies only please.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had phone screen last week. No face to face yet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if there is a recruiter that I could reach out too for a DM position?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you apply? The jobs just posted on June 26. What area of country? Northeast, Southeast, Central, West? When are you supposed to have face to face?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too?? Learn good grammar first, dogshit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about the type-o, hope you have a nice evening:)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else have a phone screen, or has anyone else been invited for a face to face interview?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have already started interviews. I had a phone screen, but not sure if I will get face to face nor sure what the company is looking for. If anyone can provide inf. please do. Would like to know when company plans on making offers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what part of the country are you located? I am on west coast and haven't heard anything yet.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post if you have been invited to a face to face interview and for which position.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More words dickweed! That's all you got! C'mon show your face pussy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha! you little piss ant. how's my asshole tasting? your mom loved it

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when they plan on scheduling DM interviews and when they are looking to bring managers on board? I have applied online but still haven't heard anything.