New Immunology President

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like we will soon have our third immunology president in 3 years. Marty was not hired for the position on her first 2 interview attempts for the position. Will her third try be a charm, or does she need to move on?

If they hire her for the President job, it will be a diversity hire. If they don't hire her for her third attempt, JnJ is saying to her it is time to go do something else. She is the most tenured person at the home office as she ran everyone off as she believes "turnover is healthy".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti has worn out her time here and drove this into the ground. Low morale, high turnover, and leading with intimidation = poor leadership qualities.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JoeyV. The bully rides back into Horsham

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My vote is for Paul Duncan. He knows the business, and will boost morale....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pros: Good guy. Likable. Smart. Gets it
    Cons: Not a chick

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pros:
    Cons: DB. Not a chick

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be an interesting game of leap frog. Marti did what she was hired to do; run the old over over 50 white dudes out of Janssen. The tide has turned, mission accomplished. Thanks Marti, we have a gift box of everything from your desk awaiting you. PD actually knows what is going on. Which is why he distanced himself. But hey this is jnj so who knows. Qualifications will no longer be around who can handle a dildo at the munch shack.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti isn’t capable of being the President. Her hatred of older males is obvious and a huge stumbling block to the NJ crew.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean man haters get ahead at J&J?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Just look around. I wouldn’t recommend a career at JnJ to my sons. Perhaps the pendulum will swing back...or not.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JV is telling people he's in the hunt.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is because Women in Leadership completely turned the tables. It’s almost illegal to be a male at JnJ. Particularly white men get the shaft big time. So no, I wouldn’t want my sons to work at JnJ.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is how the interview is going down:

Marti - "This is my third rime applying for this job, I have outlasted everyone in the home office with an all time JnJ high attrition rate for employee turnover. No one else here is more qualified than me because I have run off all the good talent".

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is too true. Marti built the “good old girls” network and now they are actually discriminating against each other. I love it. Immunology sales blow. Growth comes from price increases. It makes me sick to that that she will draw a pension from this shit hole.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, Marti is going to be diagnosed with cancer soon. All the bad leaders here get it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sort of fun to watch when they turn on each other.

17. PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl new user

What

18. PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl new user

I think hiring all these National Sales Network people has been awesome.They have transformed our business. Go NSN

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 months with no announcement means we had to look outside JnJ for the candidate pool. Just like we could not find an internal candidate for the GI NSM position, we need an outsider to help manage Marty out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With our great leader Marti
    Life here is a big party
    and if you are a smarty
    and your numbers don't fart we
    will give you a p club party
    so off to work you should start whee!