New Indication for Vascepa?

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2020 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So as more info comes out from China, Italy, Washington state, and New York where COVID-19 where cardiac experts are coming to believe that the virus can infect the heart muscle. They have even found cardiac damage in 1 in 5 patients leading to heart failure and death in those who show no signs of respiratory distress.
    Conditions like pneumonia can cause widespread inflammation in the body. That in turn, can lead to plaque in arteries becoming unstable, causing heart attacks. Inflammation can also cause a condition known as myocarditis, which can lead to the weakening of the heart muscle and, ultimately, heart failure. Doctors are testing new drugs and treatments in clinical trials to ensure that what they have learned about the coronavirus can be shared elsewhere with scientific validity. They have taken patients to the cardiac catheterization lab to clear a suspected blockage , only to find the patient wasn’t really experiencing a heart attack BUT HAD COVID-19!!!!!

I think we all know that Vascepa reduces inflammation and possibly prevent plaque from breaking off!!!

START TESTING VASCEPA IN COVID-19 PATIENTS!!!!

VASCEPA could be one of the miracle drugs in preventing more deaths!

Our CEO, John Thero should look into this! Please!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a rep for a reason

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol at first I thought this was some desperate shareholder...until the end. Your response is fitting.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ll look into it.

Signed,

Dr. Reddy and Your Generic friends at Hikma

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean......you’re an AMARIN rep for a reason

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too Funny... I just had whiskey come out of my nose. Thanks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laughed so hard i cryed reading this... Poor poor person... put on your big girl panties... new indication is on BASS team trails or Joes Bait and tackle. JT save us... please dont shit on us again... look into a deal with Bass Pro Shops... get your check and get the F out... nothing personal... just Bisnezz!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, John per your investor call today, I’m glad Amarin will be looking into using Vascepa in COVID-19 patients with CV disease and diabetes.

9. Woody

Woody new user

He must be saying that Vascepa reduces CRP and inflammation marker, produced in the liver. Well Crestor does that also. That's all we know. I like your thinking, but that is a NO go.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vascepa could also reduce inflammation, decrease the size of plaque and preventing the plaque from breaking off and causing heart attacks and strokes. The 96% pure EPA could also reduce inflammation in the small capillaries and arteries of the lungs thereby patients with COVID-19 can breath easier.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It can also crash down to $3.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rolling on the floor laughing my effing ass off!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arteries of the lungs?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they meant blood supply to the lungs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is endothelial dysfunction in patients with CV disease and diabetes. Endothelial Precursor Cells (EPC) play a pivotal role in vascular repair and maintenance. Their function is impeded with patients with diabetes and CV disease. It could be one of the MOA of Vascepa is to repair this dysfunction.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will it repair erectile dysfunction? Asking for a friend.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell your “friend’ that there is another drug that starts with letter V that should help, and it’s available generic now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why docs think reps are just a bunch of frat and sorority chicks. Imagine receiving information and someone says this.