New Jobs for Everybody

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2016 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bored with your custom made job title? If you are a cute jiggly giggly blonde with big assets in a zone that begins with a E you can pout and shimmy until the powers that be create another custom made job just for you. Even if you haven't seen the top of a rank chart in years. So much that those of us who want to apply for this new position are told to not bother. The last time an exec went out on a limb to make a job for a pretty girl she left and went to the competition.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm saddened that women are still disparaging each other in the business world. A CL who has a proven track record of success for over 10 years should be in line for a new opportunity as the company grows. As for you being told not to bother, that's more about it not being a good fit for you. Clearly you aren't patient focused, so from those of us who are, why don't you dust off your resume and move on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealousy is an ungly trait. Focus on your own success and then, maybe, new opportunities will come your way.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Johnny Cash divorced his wife for June Carter

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New jobs? That would be the best option for everyone. Mass exodus. Everyone except the farting windbags pretending to be managers. Well, I can think of 1 or 2 exceptions, tops. Most are posers, collecting their salaries, mumbling corporate speak like robots. Droids in suits, whose biggest concern is looking the part and making more money to keep up with Jones, impress themselves and puff themselves up. Or screw the next thing that moves. Trouble is, it's all shit, given they only care about themselves, their next hair appt., teeth bleaching and sitting around in suits, farting out both ends. Makes me sick to watch them at meetings, playing little high school games, shifty eyed and muttering bs under their foul breaths. Campbutt the worst poser of all. Big dumb dink.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think a woman wrote it? I assumed it was a man. Could be either.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sleeps in its suit.;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen sheeples. Giggly, jiggly has always taken front row seat and more here. Been this way and isn't going to ever change.
    Just get your flirt on and watch the show.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to hold this person in high regard until I overheard her at a POA breakfast a few years ago, talking with another CL (who abruptly left the company earlier this year) about the importance of not wearing your wedding ring during these functions. To hear these "professional" women talk this way was absolutely disgusting. I was apparently naive to the high school type shenanigans that go on at these functions. If you are going to move up in a company, do it on merit. You give women a bad reputation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, you've finally had a taste of what it's like here, when people regress back to high school behavior. Nauseating and part of the reason many left. You can only stand so much phony behavior. You either become like them, avoid them like hell at meetings or leave. To above poster who claimed to be offended by women making disparaging remarks about other women, you are a hypocrite. You then ASSUME the poster was a woman and had no patient concern. What? Are you frickin psychic? What crap. You just did the very thing you said you were against. Scary.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts blow my mind b/c I don't see any of this stuff. I don't know....maybe I'm not paying attention. I really believe if you keep your focus on your job and getting better every day, the conversations you stumble into will be about the job and with people who want to get better at what they do. It's a much more productive and pleasant way to live.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post 12. well, good for you, that you don't "See it". Facts are facts and these aren't stories drummed up for laughs. Truth is that many of your co-horts are assholes who disguise themselves as normal and when your back is turned, they are anything but normal or professional. Many come to this type of work, because it allows them the anonymity they need to hide their sick selves. That's right, you're working alongside people with all sorts of mental disorders, on a spectrum from the merely emotionally insecure, to full on personality disorders and worse. Glad you haven't had to experience their delightful behavior first hand, but don't think it can't happen to you and NO, its not about focus, little Lotta. When you get shit on and screwed by one of these psychos, you'll have a whole new perspective. Just sayin, until you've walked a mile in someone elses shoes, its best not to judge. Lots of people have been victims of these twisted people and you can't candy coat it or paint rainbows and unicorns over it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump will screw the pharmaceutical industry and we'll all be looking for jobs. Hope they lay off the Trump voters first.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. Trump will help the pharmaceutical industry. He is already speeding up approval times for needed drugs. Obamacare has the potential to reduce innovation - repealing parts of it will change that. I guess you get your information from Facebook. But if you believe that then you should probably move on now - we don't need your negativity.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That blonde ain't that cute and is fat anyway. I can't see her getting special priveledges based on looks. Now after hearing her talk in sure it's.......other things helping her out like promiscuity. Girls get a lot prettier on their backs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You certainly aren't getting special PRIVILEGES based on your reading and spelling ability. How in the hell did you manage to get hired here? Also, nice sexual harassment blast you just posted. You're lucky this board is anonymous. Your ass should be fired for comments like this. Now get off here and go back to beating your wife for burning dinner, you scumbag.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like giggly jiggly is perusing the message boards and someone hit a nerve. Lol. you're nothing more than the flavor of the month.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With minds like these, it's no surprise the Titanic is under water. That's not just sexism, it's abusive bullying. Who the hell hires people like these?