New Leadership

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anon202, Jan 12, 2016 at 6:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, can we get rid of the old management now?
    Nope, lets just add more people, that'll probably work.
    More fancy brochures, check.

2. anonymousa

anonymousa Guest

They say there is a lot less turnover and sales are picking up since q3

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"They" are incorrect. Sales picking up? Hahaha. Less turnover? Nope. Top reps recently left b/c they were fed up with the way they are treated. More of the same. Let's see how Q1 shakes out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We never hear nothing from leadership. But we do know a lot of us got PIPPED. Way to go company morale

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lovely culture here. They always know where you are because they monitor your iPad location with FindFriends and maas360. Its the best

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, did you not get the internal memo for reimbursement? Sales leadership says this is a level playing field now, and we should sell on clinical benefits, guessing I should read other brochures because I bet they are clearly stated. Oh wait, crap, its all been pulled. Hmmm.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

praying this new CEO is sharp enough to see who the single biggest problem is at this company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is an official communication pathway with the CEO.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an official communication pathway with the sales team and the home office that's for sure. Hi y'all.
    Who wants to guess who is not happy about the anonymous survey?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same geniuses who want to PIP almost all of the sales reps (but not themselves) are meeting to fix the turnover problem (it only took five years for them to acknowledge turnover is a problem). I just can't wait to hear what brilliant solutions they come up with.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cowboy clown has to go. He points fingers, tells everyone else they suck, and takes zero responsibility. Sweet leadership, partner. Wonder why nobody respects this guy?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His section of the investor update is just perfect. Sales were terrible but it wasn't his fault it was everyone else's. He did a miraculous job even though he missed quota really really badly. He is the one who deserves credit because sales grew a teeny tiny bit. Hopefully no one notices the turnover and asks why.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teeny tiny growth for a teeny tiny guy who compensates by being an enormous dick to everyone. Poetic

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remember the good old days when ANASTOMOSIS was the fun word of the day every single day for about three months?