New Leadership

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by anonymous, Apr 21, 2019 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are dying in the field... We made a great move bringing in a new President but when the heck is he going to replace these horrible AVP’s that are moronic dinosaurs?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious...who is “He”? (the new president). I’m an outsider.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We are dying in the field"

Which field?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the board in Berlin axed MJ and brought in Ryan Walters. MJ is doing well managing a company of 20 people so good for her.

The problem with this company is way deeper then moronic AVPs. Corruption within this company is so deep rooted it's like it's in its fucking genes. You can't really fix that without starting a whole new bloodline.

Aren't there only like 2 AVPs now?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For someone who knows so much about Berlin axing MJ and bringing in RW and the corruption, you oddly pose the question - “aren’t there only like 2 AVPs now”?

Umm...you sound like the first individual who’d know this. In fact you sound rather close to the AVPs.

Weird ass backcountry hicks y’all are

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows you are posting this Ramon. Also, everyone know you banged all those women at SJM.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop accusing me of posting about myself!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for you to get a new hobby

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, playboy hasn’t given me a shoot recently

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RC has a hammer...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Difficult to believe HM still has a job. Literally entire regions under him have quit.

Its management 101. Employees don't leave companies...

The only constant with all the turn over in the North East is HM. Its time for some fresh perspective

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. HM has to have pictures of something big... something incriminating. There is no other way a useless turd survives.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a Nose on that guy though!! Tough to breathe when in his presence. I’m staying because of the rates, were it not for that I would join the exodus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. HM is arrogant and treats people working under him like crap. In this day and age with the other companies giving good guarantees and luring people away his behavior is causing Bio employees to leave.
    What is needed is someone who is humble and values the employees. I hope HR is learning from the mass exodus exit interviews

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn’t even call for an exit interview. Only real companies do that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're suggesting it's not a real company?! LOL

We have been earnin' and burnin', snappin' necks and cashin' checks.

*drops

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slim Shady carries a bag... who knew?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t Luke Cousins still making 30 percent? Give or take one or two points. Do that math on 11 Million. Guy is a complete stud. Probably most successful rep in CRM EVER minus Caesar and PE. Does anyone know what Western Medical buyout was? So jealous

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You probably do. Why don’t you let us know!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it interesting that even as successful as LC is within BTK he is essentially an unknown. He and his group run hard everyday but he is pretty quiet and BTK does not shove him down everybody's throat the way they did CF. If he's getting 30% on $11million, good for him.