New Leadership

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by anonymous, Apr 21, 2019 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk of putting people on a performance Plan is hilarious!

Aren’t people leaving left and right?

Isn’t there a net LOSS since RW was appointed???

Heard another exec just left! Another Saint Jood alum.

How many RD’s and execs have left in the last year? How many have left since MJ skipped town?

I’m sure it’s a record for turnover in crm...no doubt.

Nice culture.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tyrant HM should make room for Pegan, who is a solid performer and well respected by his team.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regarding The net loss since RW started.... you can't blame the captain of a sinking ship for it sinking when it was the previous captain who actually did the damage.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP is so far ahead of HM in terms of intelligence, strategy and relationships with both customers and employees. If RW doesn’t make the switch soon he is an idiot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mitch, why don’t you just call RW and ask him for the job instead of posting this crap on here. It’s getting old man...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. HM is about to retire and has nothing to lose. He does not have the motivation, intellect, charisma or employee respect. He must go

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mitch. As the previous poster said, just go to RW and stop the HM bashing here. Getting really old.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like Mitch, he’s a great guy to go out and get a beer with, very personable. I’m not sure he is area VP material though. RW should probably hire from outside like Woody did, just to keep things equally fubar.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one constant in Biotronik's reign of failures is HM. The only time they had any success is when he was exiled by Woody. Between HM, RB and MLJ they put Biotronik on a crash course with being run out of the U.S. Say what you will about Woody but they were growing double digits with him and declining without him. RW nor anyone else can save this sinking ship.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was RB? I can't place those initials.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trans

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Paul - I actually agree but you F-ED UP. You should have gotten rid of HM when you had the chance. But instead you left the cockroach alive and now he’s ruining all of our lives. Thanks!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF is this company thinking?!?!?!? 'Restructuring and preparing for the future' by letting good people go across the country but yet clowns still sit on their managerial pedestals?!?!?!?!

Outside of preparing for a buyout this company is fucked.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me no one good was let go

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who all was let go and how many? Reps, clinicals, in-house or what?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RW needs to cut HM and RC and go on bended knee and ask Woody and Grubiak to return.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. RC is a real idiot. Everyone agrees

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke of an organization. They put an HR manager in an Area VP of sales position! Dude has never carried a bag one day in his life! You think people will follow a clown like that with zero credibility!? Get it together RW...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to follow him, he’s here to put belly aching slouches like you on a plan. Let’s see who the clowns are by Q3. You’re all on borrowed time and the clocks ticking.