New Management Team and Bravecto

Discussion in 'Schering Plough Animal Health' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2014 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting on this to happen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work Merck human sales. I was so disappointed when I ran into my Merck rep with her manager. The guy is nice enough but it couldn't not have been more awkward that he knew nothing about animal health. I feel bad for you all that have human side manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you feel badly for 75 percent of the sales force. We are inundated with human side rejects.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75% really?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calculate the number of RM's and Zone managers from the human side and do the math. Duh!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original post was 75% sales force. It is however true that with that high a percentage of Human side managers you have a recipe for disaster.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea. California is the worst have seen. I work with the best field rep in all of Merck but her manager doesn't have a clue and at a big event, thrown by Merck, he was an absolute embarrassment. I feel as though I have to sift through an RSVP list before I attend another of their events to avoid professional association. If my Merck rep is reading this, she will know who I am--sorry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a manager do something so embarrassing? Generally they don't do much of anything.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By taking over a sales call and wasting valuable time. A.S. Is king of this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh god are you serious? Unionize? Lets help the junk reps get money they don't earn and penalize the good reps. No thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a classic. The customer looked at my RM and asked a Vetsulin question. The RM looked at me, I remained quiet, and responded he didn't cover that in training class. The customer looked surprised and then asked when the titrated automatic dosage Vetsulin device will be available. My RM asked the customer what that was? The customer looked at both of us and said I will place my order with Schein and I have to get running. End of call.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad! However not as bad as a manager that stands there and gives a 30 minute explanation using all the technical information they can muster and STILL does not answer the question. The world of AS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AS - Who will likely soon get yet another promotion....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best example of the Peter Principle that you can find.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AS reached his level of incompetence as a rep! How in the world he has been promoted is a mystery. Maybe it is his impeccable appearance. Ugh. I can not imagine another advance.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does he make many calls with his shelter reps or is it just with the poor rep that drew the greater NY area?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong AS. Southeast manager.